Part 2 - Mysterious

One day after another, the flowers became a little less beautiful. Almost a week, Roman wasn't back home yet.

Amber felt a little bit dissatisfied when all the flowers had completely died. She threw Roman's romantic note onto the table, and brooding...!

Eventually she get realized that there aren't flowers in the bouquet that will last forever. All will dead as time goes by. It had been two weeks. Roman didn't contact her since he's gone. Even there're no responses when she tried to phone him..! But...the last message is replied by a strange words!

"He's in the shower."

Amber got staggered! The short message rattled her heart. "Who is that? Does he find another woman?" The suspicious feelings took place instantly!

Amber began to feel restless. When she remembered to the questionably Roman's note in the bouquet, with curiosity she read it again! In short, came to her mind that Roman was trying to say that he wouldn't keep their love anymore as he promised in their wedding day! "Is this the meaning of those glassy eyes and all the strange things he had done that night?" In second Amber's heart became frantic!

A sudden bell's ringing had really made her startled with a jolt! Still trying to cool her heartrates down, Amber stumbled to the front door wishing there was Roman.

As she opened the door, a tall slender woman with a fashionable red blazer was standing with no expression in front of her...! She wore a black eyeglasses. The cold brunette woman extended her hand and said, "I'm Lisa."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING!☺ Please Vote if you think it would be interesting suspense romance story!