His Science Experiment

I was sitting in my chair, reading the newspaper when all of a sudden
Sherlock who was  slumped in his chair spoke up, "John I'm bored....bored! Bored! Bored!" I facepalmed and stated
"Well do one of your experiments or call Greg for a case. And don't shoot the bloody wall...or else I'm taking the gun away again." Sherlock groaned and stood up, "My experiments are finished, I'm waiting for Molly to get me a brain to dissect. If I'm finding a case you're coming too!" I sighed and said, "fine. Lead the way." I put the newspaper down, stood up. Sherlock grabbed his coat and scarf and put it on, I grabbed my coat and put it on, we went downstairs and out the door.
Sherlock hailed a cab and got in first. I got in beside Sherlock. Sherlock bounced his knee impatiently then stated, "He better have a case." I looked at Sherlock and said, "and if he doesn't....?" Sherlock looked at me and said, "I'll have to start my new science experiment." I then asked with curiosity, "oh...what is it?" Sherlock just smirked and then stated, "That's for me to know and for you to find out." I sat there and looked at Sherlock confused I just said, "Okay...."

We then arrived at Scotland Yard, we got out of the cab and went inside. Sherlock walked into Greg's office yelling, "I need a case!" I followed behind him and looked around then I said, "Looks like Greg is out for today." Sherlock groaned in frustration then went on to say, "Whenever I need him he's never here!" I then suggested, "well you said you had a new experiment, why don't you do that." Sherlock thought for a moment then said, "hmmm, I suppose I could start it." I just agreed and said, "okay." Sherlock and I walked out of Scotland Yard. Sherlock hailed a cab again, I opened the door for Sherlock.
Sherlock nodded as if saying 'thank you' then got in, I then got in the cab beside Sherlock. Then questioned, "So what's your new experiment about?"
Sherlock just replied, "An experiment about how the mind works I suppose."
I just said, "interesting." I was still wondering what he had planned for an experiment. Sherlock then asked, "Would you like to participate John?" He smiled slightly at me. I just said, "Sure." Sherlock sounded happy and said, "Good, if you said no I wouldn't be able to do it." I then stated with curiosity, "oh"

We then arrived at Baker Street. Sherlock and I got out of the cab, Sherlock then said to me, "come on John." I said, "okay." And went upstairs into the flat. Sherlock followed behind me smirking. When I got into the flat I took my coat off and looked at Sherlock and asked, "okay, experiment time?" Sherlock took off his coat and scarf and said, "Yes, let's begin." I sat down in my chair, then asked, "So what do you need me to do?" Sherlock sat in my chair across from me and stated, "Perfect.....now I want you to observe me." I looked at Sherlock and said, "Okay." Sherlock smirked slightly and stared at me intensely, starting to make me feel uncomfortable I said to Sherlock, "ummm...Sherlock this is getting weird." Sherlock then stated, "I never said it would be a normal experiment." He leaned forward. I had to agree with him he never did say it was a normal experiment, he actually never said anything about the experiment. I then said, "okay yes this is true..." Sherlock smirked then, got up and kneeled in front of me. I looked  at Sherlock confused. Sherlock grinned and stated in and ordering tone, "Sit still John." I obeyed his command and said, "okay." And sat still. Sherlock leaned  up carefully and near my neck. I tried to stay still and not freak out. Sherlock hummed and leaned closer and asked, "are you okay John?" I said uncertain, "y...yeah...." Sherlock kissed my neck gently. I moaned a little I had to stop him for a moment and asked kinda shaken up a bit from this new feeling, "Sh...Sherlock....is this a real experiment...?" Sherlock pulled back slightly and said, "Yes John, it all is." He then kissed my cheek. I moaned a little, enjoying the moment. Sherlock then pulled away and smirked. I then asked, "is that it....?" Sherlock asked, "do you want me to stop?" I tried not to sounded like I was begging and said, "No not really." Sherlock sat in his chair and motioned for me to come to him. He then stated, "Come here love."
He had never called me 'love' before what was this new feeling...? It felt like I was under his control listening to every command. I then got up, and went over to Sherlock, I stood in front of him. Not having time to react, Sherlock pulled me down on his lap and kissed me softly.
I felt like I was entitled to kiss him back. This was weird, this feeling but yet I felt so comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time. I let all my worries go away and finally kissed Sherlock back softly. Sherlock smiled into the kiss, I then felt him holding my waist. I let all my fear go and continued  to kiss Sherlock I then smiled. Sherlock ran his hands through my hair. I smiled softly and looked into Sherlocks eyes and said, "It's like you know all my weaknesses..." Sherlock then stated, "I've observed you for a while so yes I do, every last one of them." He then nibbled on my earlobe. I laughed a little and agreed, "Of course you do." I moaned enjoying this feeling. Sherlock started to unbutton my shirt. I just sat there and smiled softly. Sherlock smiled back and took my shirt off.
A sense of uncertainty came back, I looked at Sherlock uncertain. Sherlock stopped and asked, "would you like me to stop love?" There it was again that name 'love' without thinking I went with it I then told Sherlock, "no you're fine, continue. I don't want to mess up your experiment." Sherlock smiled fondly and said, "It's okay love. I want you to be comfortable and the experiment has already happen." I was thinking to myself 'the experiment had already happened?' That was fast but, something was saying there more to it. I then said trying not to beg, "no continue please." Sherlock nodded.
I smiled and  started to unbutton Sherlock's shirt. Sherlock grinned and kissed my shoulder. I moaned a little.
Sherlock stood up and lifted me up, he walked to the bedroom. I smiled softly, and wrapped my arms around his neck.
Sherlock laid me on the bed gently and hovered over me and said, "you're gorgeous, love" I didn't know what to say. So I said, "thanks love, so are you."
There I was using that name too. What has this new feeling done to me?Sherlock smiled and began to take off my trousers. I didn't know how to react I just laid there and smiled softly.
Sherlock then got undressed and started to caress my hips. I moaned a little. Sherlock groaned and kissed my neck and shoulders. I moaned louder, and covered my mouth. Sherlock took my hand away from my mouth and whispered in my ear, "I want to hear the beautiful sounds coming from that pretty little mouth of yours." I blushed a little, and nodded in agreement. Sherlock smiled, "Good." He then lifted my legs around his waist. Not knowing what to do I just smiled at Sherlock.
Sherlock then said, "If I hurt you then tell me and I'll stop." I was lost in
thought 'what did he mean?' 'What is he going to do?' I then calmed my thoughts down and said, "okay..."

To be continued...