What A Night

Sherlock leaned forward and kissed me gently then asked, "Love?" I replied still uncertain, "Yes...?" Sherlock then went on to say, "Are you sure you are okay with this, you seem unsure." Without thinking I looked at Sherlock and said, "Sherlock I'm 100% sure." I really just set myself up now, a part of me was nervous then the other part just wanted  whatever Sherlock was planning. Sherlock nodded hesitantly and lines himself up and asked, "Are you ready love?" I hesitated for a moment not trying to show that I was nervous and said, "Yes."

**WARNING STRONG SMUT**

Sherlock laced his fingers into mine and slowly pushed in. I arched my back a little and moaned, I tried not to cover my mouth. Here I thought I could handle anything, I was an army doctor but this was all new to me. Sherlock kissed my neck and shoulder, pushed in fully and groaned. I arched my back a little more, then let out a loud moan. I thought 'was that it? Well that wasn't that bad.' Sherlock eyes fluttered shut and moaned softly then said, "you feel....so good." I replied, "so do you..." I moaned in pleasure. This was only the start, Sherlock smiled slightly and gently pulled out slightly before thrusting back in hard. I arched my back as far as it would go, I moaned loudly that Mrs. Hudson could probably hear me. Sherlock kissed my neck and kept on thrusting into me. I moans loudly in pleasure, then begged, "More!!" Something was happening to me I wanted him to continue now and never stop. Sherlock then thrusted at a steady pace and started to play with my nipples. I just laid there my back slow starting to lay back down and got comfortable, I was enjoying this feeling and moaned. I smiled and moaned quietly, then I said, "Sh...Sherlock...
that's feels so good..." I was surprisingly enjoying this. Sherlock then said, "I'm going to make you feel so good." I was wondering what he meant but suddenly I felt Sherlock starting to go faster I moaned loudly. I was starting to get uncomfortable. I looked at Sherlock, "Sherlock, love please that's enough." He didn't hear me he was going harder and fast I couldn't handle the pain anymore. I yelled, "SHERLOCK!!" Sherlock stopped and apologize, "sorry love I guess I just got carried away." He then laid down beside me and put the blankets over us. I laid there in pain but yet satisfied.

**STRONG SMUT OVER**

Authors note:
Ok sorry for the long and very strong smut. If you skipped it no worries you didn't miss anything. Sorry once again.