Punch Him

Hey so this is the second to last chapter!!

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"I just can't take it, they're both assholes and it's going to kill me,"

"Babe, it's one more class with them, you can do it and then you can spend the rest of the day with me," Dan said, his eyebrows furrowing with sympathy for me.

"God is this considered torture?"

"It might just be," he said, a small chuckle from his lips. He kissed the knuckle of the hand he was holding.

"Can you come with?" I asked, flashing him puppy dog eyes.

"(Y/n), are you sure that's a good idea?"

"No, but fuck it,"

"Jesus,"

"Do it because you love me?" I asked, a grin on my face. I peeked out one eye and him and watched him sigh and smile.

"Only because of that," he said, giving me a peck on the lips.

"Yes!" I said, giving a small fist pump to which he laughed. I slipped in my shoes and held out my hand for him. He took it and we left rather promptly to the last practice with James and Kenzie. As we were walking inside, I noticed them both in the room, arguing about something. "Ugh, just fuck them, I fucking hate them, f--" I paused, noticing we were nearing where girls were sat.

"Control your language," Dan warned.

"Says the guy who curses out a cartoon bandicoot in his free time,"

"Wow, okay I see how it is," he said, taking his hand away.

"Noooo I need your hand for moral support,"

"I don't like your sass,"

"If you had to work with them you'd understand," I said and he sighed, taking my hand again. "Thank you!"

I ran my hand over the hair in my pony tail and let out a breath, Dan squeezing my hand. We both entered and fighting ceased, Kenzie putting on a smile.

"Hey!! Last day right girl?" I just stared at her blankly and nodded.

"Sure is," I pushed past them to plug in my phone. Girls began to filter in and I just glanced over to Dan who gave me a thumbs up. Class was long, too long might I add. Of course Kenzie and James bickered over dance moves which only confused the girls.

"No, it's pot a bourre step kick," Kenzie said.

"No, a pot a bourre prep pirouette is so much better, this isn't cheerleading," James countered.

"What do you think?" I glanced down at the girl in front of me who seemed as annoyed as I was.

"I think a pot a bourre into a jazz split is better because the words to the song say down," I added. "Neither of yours are down,"

"Right," Kenzie said, her face tinting pink. She continued on and I glance over at Dan who was thoroughly impressed. I gave him a wink and he smiled. After class, I was desperate to leave, no different than the last 2 weeks.

"You're such an idiot! You're the one who's good with lyrics and now you embarrassed us!" Kenzie hissed and I smiled to myself.

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" My head snapped towards the scene and I noticed James practically steaming at the ears.

"What are y--"

"Your constant nagging is driving me insane! You always blame everything on me!" He ranted. I stood up slowly, Dan doing that as well. He came to stand behind me protectively.

"I do not!"

"Yes you do and all you ever give a shit about is making people jealous of you, well guess what? I'M NOT DEALING WITH IT ANYMORE, WE'RE DONE!"

"What?! You can't--"

"I sure as hell can!" He said, grabbing his things. He turned to look at me, angry as ever. My eyes widened as he approached and I shook my head.

"(Y/n), ever since I arrived I remember how great it was, please take me back," he asked.

"What? N--" he cut me off, kissing me for a second before I felt him pushed off of me.

"What the fuck are you doing dickhead?!" Dan yelled and pushed him again. James threw a punch which landed in Dan's neck.

"Stop!" I screamed, but Dan punched hard, square in Jame's nose and he crumpled to the floor. "Oh my God!"

I ran over, taking Dan by the arms to one of the nearby offices. I wasn't about to stay in there any longer. I pulled out ice packs, throwing them on the floor to get them cold. I pressed one to his neck and handed him the other of his knuckles.

"Stay here," I ordered and took an ice pack to the room where Kenzie was sat, sad and not knowing what to do. I handed her an ice pack to which she pressed to James' face. We shared a glance before I disappeared. I opened to door and Dan looked up at me, looking guilty. "Let's go," I said, gesturing to the  door. He got up and we left. The walk and the wait for a ride was silent. The driver was skeptical of us and I just ignored her stare, letting Dan climb in. It was quiet for a few minutes and I glanced over at him. "Are you okay?"

I grasped his hand, holding the ice pack to his hand for him. He swallowed with great difficulty and I frowned.

"Are you mad?" He asked. I looked down at his hand and smiled slightly. My smile turned to a gentle laugh until I couldn't stop. He stared at me. "(Y/n)?" I was laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh my God you punched him!" I laughed, "for me?"

"Well yeah!"

"Oh baby," I said, chuckling. I placed a hand on his cheek. "No I'm not mad,"

"Really?"

"You punched him for me, of course I'm not mad!" I said, laughing still. He chuckled slightly as well. He winced and I stopped. "Sorry, oh my God are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm tough," I gave him a little look.

"Come on give me it, I practically knocked him out,"

"Alright fine,"

"Thank you,"

"Dork,"

O shit

Stay awesome!

~Calymari