and i began to hide mine

After the semi final of Eurovision and Mel being discovered by Tanya,everything was fine,for a while.

After a while Kostya's manager didn't call him that,she addressed him as Mélovin,she asked people to call him Mélovin in interviews and articles.

Everything was Mélovin not Kostya.

It seemed that his manager seemed to prefer the marvellously confident Mélovin to quiet little Kostya Borchorov,which started to bother him.

He dismissed it at first thinking it was just a stage name but then she started to treat him differently,she told Kostya to stop being so shy and vurnerable and to be more like Mélovin.

It became more than a name for her,Mélovin was a different person to kostya,no longer a voice.

Kostya would come back from interviews exhausted because of how much energy it took to be Mélovin,to let him take over and control him.

Kostya would notice bruises on his body after Mélovin had left,it was painful and exhausting.

And the arguements became more than just little little disagreements.

'This is my dream Mel,not yours i can't believe you would do this,I wanted to do all this and you have to take all the spotlight from me' He shouts looking in the mirror.

'Kostya,you know i wouldn't do that,all i have done all this time has been myself and supported you,I haven't taken the spotlight from-' Mel begins but Kostya cuts him off.

'NO! YOU HAVE,YOU HAVE BEEN EXTRA CONFIDENT,ALL SHE CARES ABOUT IS YOU MEL AND I'M SICK OF IT,WHY DO SHE PREFER YOU? I'M OBVIOUSLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH,WHY BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO BE THE FAVOURITE DON'T YOU HM?' Kostya shouts in a fit of rage,tears streaming down his face.

'Kostya,listen to yourself,you're being paranoid,you need to understand that i've done nothing wrong,all i've done is tried to help you' Mel begs trying not to anger Kostya.

'You need to rest you need to-' Mel says warily hoping to not anger Kostya anymore,it wasn't normal for Kostya to get like this.

'I DON'T NEED TO CALM DOWN YOU NEED TO STOP OVERSHADOWING ME' Kostya shouts raising his voice once again.

Then Kostya says something that burns like a flame.

'MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST GO AWAY,I DON'T WANT YOU AND I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE,YOU'RE A MONSTER!' Kostya screams slamming his fist into the mirror.

'As you wish Kostya' Mel sighs sadly and allows himself to fade into the back of Kostya's mind.

Kostya screams letting all his anger out on the mirror punching it repeatedly,shards crashing around him as he cries harder and harder 'I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU,I HATE YOU' He screams until hes breathless and has worn himself out.

He lays back on the bed,his face red his hand bloody,he lays there,not saying a word,his heart racing,his hand bleeding,staining the white sheets.

Even in the light, there are moments of darkness.

Kostya would soon realise that you cannot live without both light and darkness.