CHAPTER 9

-The reason-

Because of the prince curiosity he decided to follow her to the town. He brought a small troops of guard and let them follow him in shadow as everyone doesn't agree on him going alone. They reached the town while following her behind. He saw the place she live in, it's full of people and noisy. He may be a prince of this country but since he born he never gone outside the castle, not like he don't want to but more like he's forbidden to. The reason was because they say that he will only scare the people away with his monstrous face, he live the his entire 20 years in a certain area of the castle which is secluded. When he reached the age of 5, he started wear a mask to hide his face and because of that he can wander in the castle only.

"What the heck is she doing?" he said, furrowing his brows. He saw her putting a ragged blanket on the diry cement floor on the side of the store. There she put the flowers, organizing them based on their kind.

"I think she's selling for her living, master," his butler said.

"So that's the reason, huh?"

--------
Wishes are possibilities
Dare to make them true as possible
And not to make yourself horrible
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

ⓟⓡⓚ◆ⓙⓜⓝ