fate's decision

Chilling in an aesthetic café with my two friends. I love here! Arts everywhere~

Suddenly, Jihoon's heart was beating fast after reading the message that appeared on his arm. He didn't know what to react, what to feel. His soulmate— the black-haired guy sitting near his table is his soulmate. He just knew it. He felt it.

His heart wanted him to approach the guy, but his mind wanted the opposite. He wasn't ready. He was never ready. It was not his plan to meet his soulmate. Not yet.

He was scared. Scared that his soulmate would be disappointed after seeing him. And he was scared that his soulmate wouldn't like him.

After contemplating on what to do, he chose to go. But, fate has decided already.

Jihoon accidentally pushed the cup on his table that caused it to fall. A loud sound echoed the café. And the first thing that came to his mind was: it will catch his soulmate's attention.

Nervously, he reached the broken cup. However, Jihoon's eyes grew big upon seeing a message appearing on his arms.

soulmate?

He froze.

His eyes grew bigger when he noticed that there was a person standing right in front of him. Jihoon took the courage to look up and a handsome face welcomed him.

The other guy grinned— enough for Jihoon to gulp. "I believe those are my writings," said the guy while pointing at Jihoon's arms.

Jihoon stood straight, unsure of what to do nor to say. He also took his eyes off of the guy because he couldn't look longer. He just kept on looking at the floor, avoiding the other guy's gaze.

Despite all these, he couldn't deny the fact that his heart couldn't stop from beating fast. That all the butterflies inside his stomach were going crazy and wild.

The guy cleared his throat. Jihoon wanted to look up, but he noticed something showing up on both of his hands.

I found you.

Ah, no. We found each other.

Jihoon's heart beat even faster. Slowly, he glanced up and . . . their eyes met.

"Hello there, soulmate. Looks like fate finally decided to do its job."

— fin. —