1

*Liv’s POV*

“Olivia hurry up! We don't have all day. Just finish packing already. It's not like we're gonna stay away for ever.” Joy shouted through Livs bedroom door.

Liv just ignored her little sister and went over all her things again.

Their parents had to move outside the country for work and because it was her and Joy's last high school year, they would go to boarding school insted of leaving the country.

Both of them weren't that excited about that.

She finally closed her bag and put it on her suitcase. Joy was still waiting in front of her door. They did not looked alike at all, what was not that big of a miracle since Liv was adopted and had zero percent asian genes.

The two girls left the house and struggled a bit fitting their luggage into the car, but finally succeeded.

Liv told the driver the adress of the school, while Joy looked the door.

Their parents left a couple of days before and felt quite bad about letting them move alone. Both of them did not mind that fakt though. They were glad not having their mom around panicking about all kinds of scenarios and giving them again some weird flyers out about protection and teen pregnancy.

No one knew where she got all these flyers from, but she had plenty of them in stock.

She was really afraid and paranoid about her girls getting pregnant in an early age.

Joy always got annoyed and started arguing with their mom about how she was old enough to know about these kind of things, what just caused the argument getting even more heated.

She and dad always stayed quiet during those discussions. She would not describe herself as an introvert, but she just did not like confronting whomever with whatever toppic.

The car ride eas nearly 4 hours. Their mother insisted that they would go to this high school, because it had a really good reputation.

Liv only agreed, because it was near bigger city, what would make her work easy.

She slept almost the whole ride and woke up just a couple of minutes, before they arrived. The school was one of these rich kids schools with big gates, guards and a really big property.

Although she would never actually admit it, she was terrified. Her heart was pounding fast. She had to leave her one and only home, that had become her safe haven during the last decade of her life, just to start here again. In a totally unknown territory.

Joy grabbed her habd and squeezed it firmly. She always knew when something was worrying her sister, but she would never actually confront her with it, because that only caused Liv to close up completely. Instead she assured her, that she had her back.

Liv smiled softly at her. The two sisters were as different as they could be, not only from their looks, but also from their personality and interests, bit their bond was still a stronger one than the one most siblings had.

They left the car with their luggage and headed to a tiny, middle aged women, that was greeting them. She turned out to be the first Secretary and showed the girls their rooms.

They lived in the same building complex, but neither on the same room nor in the same building.

They first dropped of Joy at her dorm, who imidiantly started to bond with her roommate. They said their good byes and parted ways for the day.

The lady dropped her of at her dorm and left.

The room wasn't as small as she had feared it would be.

Two beds were pushed against the side walls. One on the left and one on the right. Straight ahead was a big window with two big desks underneath. There were two big closets and a couple of bookshelves as well as some nightstands, a small bathroom and two small refrigerators.

Before she could scan the room any further she was hugged by a very small and petite girl. She was so startled that she just returned the hug carefully.

“I am Mint and your new roommate. I really really really hope we will become good friends.” the girl exclaimed, while she let go on her.

Not only her name, but her whole appearance seemed rather weird. She had long, blond hair, that reached the middle of her thighs, was slightly wavy and had a pastel rainbow kind of dip dye. She wore a Kiss bandshirt and some leather miniskirt with a pastel pink pettico underneath. Her led were covered with pink socks, that reached over her knees.

She sure looked adventures. I smilled at her. Although she really surprised me with her outgoing character, I would love to make friends with her.