Where's My Danna? A Sasori, Deidara, Oc, and Oc fan fiction

AN- This is just something i did late at night, so i dont know how good it is. I hope you guys like it. Oh, the first part is from Deikamade's POV

I OWN NOTHING EXCEPT FOR DEIKAMADE AND MERINE!

___________________________________________

I woke up groggily, with my eyes still closed. I extended my legs, expecting to bump into my Danna. Nothing. Huh. Danna usually didn’t wake up before I did. Sitting up, I rubbed my eyes. I took in my surroundings. Huh? This wasn’t my Danna's room! A flash of red caught my eye and I took in the red head sleeping peacefully next to me. It was right about then that I started screaming. The red headed boy awoke abruptly.

"Deidara? What’s wrong?" He groaned before opening his eyes to take in the sight that was me. My blue eyes were wide as I looked into the honey eyes in front of me that were slowly hardening into amber. Soon, the door opened and a few more people barged in.

"Deidara? Sasori? What’s wrong?" A woman said. I looked at the woman with blue hair.

"Konan, I don’t think that’s Deidara." A man with many piercings said.

"She looks like him!" A masked man exclaimed. "Identical. If it wasn’t for that chest and piercings, I would have been fooled!" I had stopped screaming by now, and I pulled my shirt up.

"Wh-" I couldn’t form the words. "Who are you all? Where am I? Where's my Danna???" I said suddenly, panicking. Danna, where was my Danna?!?!? The woman came closer to me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Shh. It’s okay. My name is Konan." I looked at her. "What’s your name?" I swallowed.

"Dei. Deikamade. Whichever." I said shakily, acutely aware of the emotions flicking across the redheads face. Then I recognized him. The object of most of my Danna's affection, Sasori no Akasuna.

"I’m-" he begin to say. I cut him off, glaring.

 "Sasori. I know." Why, oh why did I have to end up here, right next to the man I hated the most in the world? "So is this the akatsuki base then?" I asked. Konan nodded.

 "Yes it is." She confirmed. I sighed. So I was halfway across the world from my Danna.

"How do you know about us anyway?" The masked lollipop from earlier asked. I slowly recognized each one.

"My Danna keeps tabs on you all. Especially the puppet." I snarled. Sasori opened his mouth and in no time, I had a new bone dagger against his lips. "Don’t say anything." I snapped. Konan looked at me with wild surprise.

"Who are you?" The pierced one, Pein, asked.

"Don’t ask questions you don’t want to know the answer to Pein." I said. "Because I might just answer them." Pein gave me a quizzical look. "I am Deikamade Kayuga, s-class criminal, bone bandit, and easily pissed off." Tobi looked at me.

"I've heard about you." He said, his tone suddenly serious.