Epilogue

Jin pov

"Thank you."

The two moving men I hired to help transport my boxes and furniture from my parents house to my new apartment in Seoul just finished bringing in the last round of my things. I look around at the project ahead of me and sigh. The living room has opened and unopened boxes littering the floor with my couch already pressed against the wall while the kitchen has boxes labeled dishes and utensils on the counter. I'm starting to think I packed too many things.

I'm in the middle of figuring out my plan of action when hands curls around my waist and pick me up in the air. I let out a high pitch squeal as my attacker starts kissing my neck and I elbow them in the stomach, making them let go and groan. I quickly pivot on my foot and get in attack formation but I'm surprised to see Namjoon holding his stomach in pain.

"Babe, have you been taking defense classes since you've been gone?" He grunts and I shrug my shoulders.

"I lift weights on my free time." I usher him to the couch and kiss his cheek. "I'm sorry, I thought you weren't coming for another hour." I explain and he shakes his head at me. That's when I notice his attire. He has a rainbow shirt on and his laces are a colorful mess crossing around his converse. Not to mention his white shorts. He looks like a gay fairy threw up on him.

"I brought some things for you." He says, excitedly. He digs around a fanny pack on his side and pulls out a unicorn headband, some face paint and a rainbow sash. His smile stretches across his face, but as much as I want to smile and share his joy, I find myself feeling mixed emotions.

I turn away from him and hug myself against the couch. "Is this really okay?"

"What, the Pride Festival?" He asks, "Or..."

"I know that's okay, but seeing him again." I sigh, "I know they invited us out, but is it too soon?" Namjoon rubs my arm soothingly and I press my head into the couch, unable to look at him.

"Daehyun is making an effort to show you how much he's changed. I think this occasion is a great way to start your friendship again." I press down on my lips as I contemplate my next words.

"The last time I saw him in person...I said that maybe we could start talking again, but a whole Pride celebration? It just seems like a big step." I mumble and Namjoon hums in agreement. "What if I get there and realize I can't do it...I can't be friends with him again?"

"I knew you would get cold feet so I invited everyone else too. You won't be alone today." He reassures and I turn around and hug him.

"You always know what I need." I whisper into his neck and he chuckles.

"Now, get dressed. We'll unpack these boxes later." He gets up and starts walking towards the door, but stops abruptly. My eyes widen as he bends towards a half opened box. He lifts a familiar purple box from the contents and smirks evilly. " Didn't you say you threw this away?"

My face flushes and I smack the anal plug out of his hand. Later on, Yoongi and Jimin admitted to planting it in the bag and completely laughed in our faces. I might have decided to keep it...for when I felt lonely. "Keep walking." I say, sharply and he gives me a knowing look.

"Later...you should show me how you use it." He wiggles his eyebrows and I push him away from the box.

Today's going to be a long day.

                               ***

The streets of Seoul are crowded. Some trying to get far away from the festival and others trying to get as close as possible. It's a chaotic mess as Namjoon pulls me closer through the mix of people. We parked the car and started walking to our designated meet up spot, but now I'm starting to think we'll never make it.