natsuki

so its been a while since i drew ddlc but i delayed bc i have my own head cannon for natsuki

but first here is natsuki

so my head cannon is that Natsuki is trans (male to female)

so my head cannon is that Natsuki is trans (male to female). She was originally natsu and her father wanted natsu to be the traditional "manly man" and hated it when natsu would do traditionally feminine such as watch girly animes, cook, play dress up and things like that. Natsu's dad could not do anything to natsu because his mom would protect him witch is what Natsu's dad thought is what turned her more feminine. At 13 ,a year before high school started, Natsu came out to her mom as a girl and as Natsuki. they would have to call Natsuki "natsu and him" in front of her  dad but in private and public would have natsuki wear skirts, be called natsuki, and be called her. When high school started natsukis parents got her  the male uniform but nasukis mom and yuri got her the skirt and gave her make up to put on before school. when she met Monika and Sayori everyone knew her as Natsuki and a her, but because Yuri was there and she could be as girly or express herself as she wanted she considered the club as a little escape. but when she was 15 her mother died in a car crash. she no longer had her mom to protect her from her toxic father. It started as neglect, he hoped natsu would "find the error in his ways" as become more masculine. That (of course) did not happen. Natsuki turrned to yuri to help her become more and more like the girl she rely was. Then one day natsukis dad stayed after school a while and then say natsuki in a skirt and with blush and a bit of lip gloss. This infuriated him and that's were the physical abuse started. she would hide scars with the makeup yuri gave her because she knew that if not only that her class mates knew that she was abused or why then school would be an absolute hell. the only true escape she could possibly ever have would be the literature club, or if Monika didn't take it well, just yuri. So she became more and more cautious around her dad using a more "manly" and deep voice around him. but made sure to be as much as a woman she truly was when her dad wasn't there. 

but that's just my head cannon, maybe there is something in the game that completely disproves everything or maybe you just disagree. this just makes sense to me. o well  

Wait the Japanese on the left is "oh god no" and the one on the left is "abuse is not fine" the one in the back is "cute