Harry Potter💋 Dementor's Kiss PT. 1

Prompt - After a snarky remark is made about a dementor to you, Harry Potter makes it his mission to prove Malfoy wrong.

Warnings- Cursing, angry Hermione, and self-hatred.

A/N- In case you don't know what a leather sling bag is, there's a picture of one above⬆

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¤¤¤¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

You gather your textbook and put it in your leather sling bag. You sigh, putting the bag across your body. You exit the classroom, paying no heed to the Slytherin Prince and his two loyal followers right outside, until Draco grabs your arm.

You turn to him, tugging your arm away in a futile attempt to get away. Draco laughs, holding on tighter. You try to pull away with more ferocity, but still, Draco holds on. Finally coming to your senses, you pull out your wand.

The blonde laughs. "What are you going to do? Hex me? You know, you're so ugly that not even a dementor would kiss you," Malfoy says. You clench your jaw, rear your fist back, and punch Draco square in the nose; a satisfying crunch sounds. You smile as the git holds his bloody nose with both hands, letting your arm go in the process.

"At least I'm not daddy's bitch," you say before Draco can say, "My father will hear of this." You walk off, smile fading, and tears welling. His comments were usually mean, but this one really hit home.

You can't help that you have a scar that extends from your left eye to your jaw. You can't help that a man with a werewolf problem scratched your face. At least he wasn't in werewolf form, but still. You can't help the way you look.

Meanwhile, Harry Potter was standing in the shadows, still surprised by what had just occurred. He heard your silent sniffles as you breezed by him. Then, he got a wonderful idea.

-----—––--———

You enter the Great Hall, head down, and sit silently next to your friends at the Ravenclaw table. They know of the bullying that goes on, but they don't know the ferocity of it.

Luckily, they don't mention it, and try to cheer you up. "So, guess what my brother did, Claudia," your friend, Rachel asked your other friend. You look up, interested in Rachel's story.

"What did he do this time?" Claudia asks, looking up from an essay she was editing for Fred Weasley. Rachel smiles smally, sitting up straighter. "He told Pansy Parkinson that Draco Malfoy was in love with her, but didn't want to admit it. She actually believed it! So now, she's all over Draco, and he has to endure it," Rachel says, pridefully.

You smile, shaking your head. "That's crazy," you comment. Rachel sits back in her seat. "But true. Look," she says, jabbing her thumb in the direction of the Slytherin table.

Draco looks miserable with Pansy hanging off him. He fake smiles at her, dropping the smile when he looks away from her. You laugh at his miserable expression.

"He deserves it," you say, smiling. Rachel laughs a little.

------—————-------

The Slytherin and Gryffindor Quidditch game was coming up, and Harry had the perfect plan to prove Draco wrong.

He had asked Hermione and Ron to help him with his plan, which was going well so far. He just needed the game to happen, and you to be there.

You, on the other hand, were decided on studying in the Ravenclaw commonroom. There was a test coming up, and you were set on making an O on it.

So, this is where you were when Hermione entered after your friend, Rachel.