06 | Popcorn and Horror

Uh, sorry that it took me FOUR FRKN MONTHS TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER I SWEAR I DID NOT DIE I HAVE MY REASONS!

Please read the Author's note in the end!

♠ ♠ ♠

It was ten in the morning and I was in the middle of a strangely calm Seoul traffic, on my way to the grocery store. I had done my research of the list given to me and chose the largest one closest to the house, which was still a bit far away. Approximately twenty minutes later, I was parked in front of a grocery store the size of Tesco. I take a deep breath and exhale quickly. Time for some shopping.

A little more than an hour later, all bags were standing in the car and I was on my way back to the house. Thank goodness I made a list beforehand, because this was the most confusing shopping I had ever done. I can't speak Korean even less read Hangul, so I was extremely out of my comfort zone. Thank heavens for Google, or I wouldn't have made it out of there alive.

It's almost twelve o'clock when I finish placing the new groceries where they belong in the kitchen. Okay, so the boys are arriving in roughly six hours, meaning that I must start cooking around three. Until then I decided to clean their wardrobes -- meaning folding their sweaters and T-shirts nicely, sorting underwear in individual drawers, hang up shirts and hoodies on hangers and sort them by colour. Since this only took me an hour, I had some time to clean their second livingroom -- which I'd rather call their gaming-room. It had everything I wanted and more, since I was a huge gaming nerd, especially when it came to Play Station. They had shelves covering a whole wall filled with all kinds of games for ps2, ps3 and ps4, even psp, ps vita, Nintendo wii, switch and 3DS. A huge, black sofa was placed against a wall, in front of it on the opposite wall hung a giant tv, which was at least 60 inch big. I was in awe. I squealed quietly to myself when I first had walked into this room, wishing I could marry it -- or at least take it with me to Sweden. Sadly enough, I couldn't. Hopefully they'll invite me here to play some games with them, or I'll sneak in when they're asleep or away.

It's just past five and I'm almost completely done with the food. Before I started cooking, I noticed there were speakers in the kitchen and dining area -- naturally, I put on some music while cooking away with joy. Even though I was in exo's house -- still can't believe I'm even saying that sentence -- I craved some pumping music from BTS, and right now 'Not today' was on full blast with me dancing around the kitchen and singing without a single care or shame in the world.

I had just set the table nicely and made sure that everything on my to-do list was complete. I also had a quick shower and changed into a nicer casual outfit, since those were the rules for when they are around; must be clean at all times.

It's currently fifteen minutes left before it's time for their arrival, but I expect them to be late. So I keep the music on, humming happily along to 'I need u' as I keep an eye on the food that was in the oven and the stove. This is one of my favorite songs by BTS so I couldn't help feeling like the happiest person alive.

In fact, I was so happy humming along and dancing that I didn't hear the door open. Because soon enough, roaring laughter was heard from behind me.