Chapter 12

K.O. led Rad, Enid, Dendy, and Carol through the sewers that led to an iron door. K.O. was about to punch the door open, when Enid stopped him. "Wait, K.O., think. What if Shadowy Figure comes through the door you break down again and steals the rest of the glorbs?"

K.O. thought for a moment. "I have an idea. Everyone hold on to me," K.O. said. Rad and Enid looked at each other in confusion, but they both touched K.O.'s right shoulder. Carol and Dendy touched his other shoulder. K.O. then concentrated on the room on the other side of the door. With a short little ZAP, K.O. and the others were on the other side of the door. K.O. opened his eyes and immediately felt super tired, lying on the water-covered room and rubbing his head. "Ugh, now I see why T.K.O. was so tired when he teleported with me."

"Are you okay, K.O.?" Carol asked.

"Y-Yeah, I'm okay," K.O. replied, sitting up. 

"Wow..." Dendy breathed. "That is a lot of glorbs. Where did they all come from?"

"I don't know," K.O. replied, walking up to the tree and touching the bark as glorbs floated around him. "Let's grab one and go."

"Right." Dendy took out a jar and put one or two glorbs inside.

"Let's get going," K.O. said. "Wait, where's Rad?"

Enid pointed behind her, where Rad was actually throwing up in the corner of the room. He walked back to the group. "Sorry, but I'm not teleporting again anytime soon," he said.

Enid sighed. "Oh, what, worried you can handle it?" she teased.

"I can handle it just fine!" Rad protested, blushing a tiny bit and placing his hand on K.O.'s shoulder again. Enid winked at K.O. and placed her hand on his shoulder again. Carol and Dendy put their hands on K.O.'s other shoulder before K.O. teleported out of the room.

"See? Handle it like champ—" Rad suddenly stopped, gagging. He ran off to throw up. K.O. meanwhile sat down and leaned against his mother's leg. "Ugh... it's so tiring teleporting with other people."

"You okay, pumpkin?" Carol asked, stroking her son's hair.

"I'm fine," K.O. assured her, standing up. "Right, where to next, Dendy?"

"My lab," Dendy replied. "We find Shadowy Figure's lair, we find T.K.O."

"Wait, you have a lab?" Carol asked.

"There are many things you do not know about me, Mrs. K.O."

Rad, Enid, and Carol were marveling at the inventions and sciency-stuff in Dendy's lab, now fully repaired after T.K.O. destroyed it.

"Please do not touch anything," Dendy stated. "My lab was just repaired."

"When did you build all of this?" Enid asked.

"Oh, a few years ago," Dendy replied. "Now, to the task at hand." Dendy sat down by her large monitor.

"How're you gonna find him?" K.O. asked. Dendy thought for a moment, then looked at K.O. She pulled a hair from one of his sideburns and put it into a small capsule sticking from the keyboard. She pushed the capsule into the keyboard and started typing.

"What're you doing?" K.O. asked. Enid, Rad, and Carol crowded around Dendy and K.O

"You and T.K.O. have the exact same DNA, as he used to be a part of you. If I can find the transmitter of the DNA, I'll find T.K.O.," Dendy replied. She typed a few more words onto the monitor, then pushed a button. A map of the Neutral Territory popped up, and a second later, two dots appeared on the map, fairly close to each other.

"There!" K.O. said, reaching up and pointing to the two dots.

Dendy typed a few more things onto the monitor, and the screen zoomed in on the two dots. One was close to Lakewood Plaza Turbo, the other was close to Lakewood Elementary School. "The one by the school is me, and the other one..."

"Target found," Dendy said. She zoomed in on the dot again. It seemed to be somewhere in the woods. Dendy plugged a cord from her hack-pack into the monitor.

Clicking a few more buttons, the monitor suddenly stated, "Downloading coordinates." Once it was finished, Dendy unplugged her hack-pack.

"Now, we can track T.K.O.'s movements and find him," Dendy explained. She pulled up a holo-screen that looked exactly like the monitor.

"Right. Let's go find my brother."