Chapter 19

Lauren's POV
When we got to the mall, Johnny started following me to the store that had the ring that y/n wanted.
When we entered the store I told Johnny that the ring was in front of the store window. We went and asked a lady that worked there to help us, "Exus me can you help us with something," I said to the lady. "Yes I can, what can I help you two with?" She said to us with a smile. "We would want a infinity ring that's in front of the store window," I said smiling at her. "Ok, I'll go and get it for you two," She said as she started walking towards the window. We waited for her to come back with the ring, when she came back she gave Johnny the ring. "Thank you," I said. "You're welcome, is there anything else I can help you with?" She ask Johnny and I, "no that's all," Johnny said. "Ok are you ready to pay?" We both said yes and we followed her to the cashier. Johnny gave her the money, "thank you have a nice day," she said smiling. "Thank you, you too." I said smiling back at her. We left the mall and started walking back home.
*Next day*
Your POV
I woke up and did my normal routine and fixed my bed, I went down stairs and eat breakfast with my mom.
*skip to after breakfast*
When we finished breakfast I cleaned the dishes, "bye hunny I'll see you later tonight" "ok bye mom." She closed the door and I finished cleaning the dishes, when I finished I went upstairs to get my sketch book, a eraser, and a pencil. When I got my stuff I went outside in the backyard and sat down. I put on music and looked around to see what to draw. When I was looking around I saw a butterfly on a rose and started drawing it.
*Few minuets later*
When I finished I looked how it turned out.

I gathered my things and went inside because it was really hot, I texted Lauren and asked her if she wanted to go swimming

*txt convo.*
Me- hey Lauren do you want to go swimming?
Lauren😍💖- yes, who else is coming?
Me- you and Kenzie, but I still have to ask her
Lauren😍💖- ok, I'll meet you at your house in a couple of minutes
Me- ok I'll see you in a couple of minutes
Lauren😍💖- bye :)
Me- bye :)
*end of convo.*
I started texting Kenzie and asked if wants to come swimming.
*text convo.*
Me- hey Kenzie do you want to come swimming with me and Lauren today?
Kenzie🐶💜- yeah what time?
Me- Lauren's coming at my house in a couple of minutes
Kenzie🐶💜- ok I'll be there in 5 minuets
Me- ok I'll see you then bye :)
Kenzie🐶💜- bye :)
*end of convo.*
I turned off my phone and started getting ready, I went up stairs and changed into this bathing suit. (Outfit below)

I put on a tank top and a par of jean shorts over my bathing suit, I put my hair up in a messy bun and put everything I need in a bag

I put on a tank top and a par of jean shorts over my bathing suit, I put my hair up in a messy bun and put everything I need in a bag. I went down stairs and put on flip flops, when I put them on someone started knocking on the door. "It's probably Lauren," I thought to myself. I opened the door and Johnny was standing there, "hi," I said with a smile. "Hi," he said smiling back at me. "Oh Lauren told me that we're going swimming with you." "Oh ok, where is she?" I asked. "She said she forgot something and went back to get it" "ok, oh sorry come in," I said while moving a side so he can come in. He smiled at me and went in.
~~~•••~~•••~~•••~~•••~~~
Hi readers, if you read this chapter I'm sorry I accidentally updated when I wasn't finished with it. Also if you send me a message I can't answer back idk why and I'm sorry for that. I will try to update soon, I hope you enjoyed this chapter bye💖