Chapter 26

Your POV
When we arrived at the ice cream shop we got our order then we sat down and ate our ice creams, when we finished we walked back to  there house. I then went to Lauren's room so we can talk about random things.
*7:30 pm*
We finished eating dinner and Johnny, Lauren, and I decided to watch a scary movie. We all went upstairs to change into our pjs, when Johnny finished he went downstairs to set up the scary movie. Lauren and I grabbed our blankets and pillows and went downstairs to the living room. (A/n: Lauren sat down by herself at the couch and you and Johnny sat beside each other) We sat down and turned off the lights. *A cupple of minuets later* I looked over at Lauren and saw that she fell asleep, Johnny and I were still awake and we were half way through the move. *There was a pop up during the movie and you hugged Johnny* "It's ok, don't be scared I'm here for you," Johnny said as he started hugging me. I smiled to myself and repeating what he said in my head. "Maybe one day we'll be more then friends," I thought to myself. Shortly after I fell asleep still hugging him.
~~•••~~•••~~•••~~•••~~•••~~
I'm back!!😂  sorry I didn't post for a really long time but I'll try to when I can, Anyways I hope u enjoyed this short chapter till next time 💖