Where tf am i? (Ask/dare/rp here.)

Me: *sleeping then wakes up* wh-whaaaaattttt....? Where am I?

Party appears to be in a room with pictures of various characters. It is very poor looking though.

Me: is this a school? *sees pictures* who da hell are these ppl?

Seeing:

Me: wtf???

Me: wtf???

A man with a black shirt and jeans walks in the room.

Me: excuse me! But where am I?

Principal: oh. You're awake. Good. Welcome to Baldis schoolhouse, or as we call it, Here School. I'm the principal of things. So call me principal of things.

Me: okay. Who are the ppl in those pictures? *points to pictures*

Principal: oh, those are the students and staff we have here.

Principal: come with me. Everyone is in the cafeteria. Including the main teacher.

The principal of things leads me to the cafeteria. The cafeteria looked like any normal cafeteria. One of the tables in the cafeteria had a group of fairly odd people. First, there was a green living broomstick. Next, was a white sock puppet with googley eyes sketching something in a notepad. There was also two kids that looked like brother and sister. The brother was a fat big kid with an orange shirt with blue sleeves. The girl and a red shirt and brown, curly, ploofy hair. Well, at least she wasn't the guy she sat next to. The person she sat next to was a man in he's 40s or 50s with a green shirt, bald head, and red lips.

All: *turn their heads to look at me*

Principal: attention please. Everyone, this is partymangle2016. Our new sponsor for the ask book.

Me: ask book...? Wha..? First off, who ARE all of you?

Principal: Oh. Sorry. Okay everyone. Let's do roll call so party can know us.

Principal: Mr. Sweeps?

Sweeps (broom): GOTTA, SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP!!!!

Principal: Arts and crafters?

Arts (sock.): h-here...*dives head back into notepad*

Principal: Bully?

Bully (brother.): Here, loser.

Principal: Playtime?

Play (sister.): Here!

Principal: Baldi?

Baldi (man.): Here.

Principal: And you already know me.

Me: okay.

All: ...

Me: sooo....you y'all wanna ask book?

All: uh huh.

Play: Well, more of an ask/dare/rp book! Y'know! So we can play with ppl!

Me: Alright! Idk who you ppl are but okay! Everyone reading, feel free to ask me, and the Academy student/staff questions and dare! And feel free to Roleplay!

Any crossover!

Baldi: WAIT!

Me: what?

Baldi: we're forgetting someone.

Bully: probably that loser, Dane (player.)

All of a sudden, an average looking boy came in, welding about 7 notebooks.

Dane (player.): Sorry I'm late! My friend forgot he's books again. Hi I'm Dane.

Me: hi!

Principal: young man, that's 30 seconds of detention for you. You're parents are hearing about this one.

Dane: crap.