🎄SPECIAL CHRISTMAS EVENT🎄

((Warning, The following is presented as if it were a trailer to a John bluth movie. Extreme Christmas cringe warning.))

Merry Christmas! Role play with the like able cast of my Bbieal AU as they bring you the magical holiday you've waited year-round for you! During the holiday season around the schoolhouse, our like able students argue about what Christmas is really about!

The bully believes that Christmas is about candy and presents, First Prize believes that Christmas is about spending time with your lovers (girlfriend, boyfriend, etc.), Arts believes that Christmas is about worshiping the baby Jesus, and playtime believes that Christmas is about being around family and those who care about you. Dane, however, secretly detests the holiday season because of the clamor and cold of the event. Meanwhile, on the adult side of things, join Sweeps, The principal, and Baldimore as you help them explore deeper into eachothers childhoods and insecurity's of their holidays as kids.

"Oh! That sounds fun!"
-SenpaiSienna

"Sure I'll role"
-My Brother

"This is gonna suck"
-Me

"I like shoes"
-Homeless man

And, as a bonus, the person who role plays the most AND best, will be mentioned in the upcoming Christmas special "Baldi's basics in believing in Santa" This event lasts through December 1, to January 28. So get role playing, 2 people who are reading this!

Baldi: We'll see you there!

Everyone: MERRY CHRISTMAS!