Nanbaka Inmate: Coleta

Basic Information Coleta:

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Ethnicity: American

Height: 5 foot 3 inches

Weight: 140 pounds

Hair Color: Pink, Purple, and Blue. Pastel Rainbow. Changes a lot. Naturally Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Weapons of Choice: Two Pocket Knives.

Nails Painted: Orange with Lime Green hearts.

Relations: An older brother called LJ and an adopted son named Oliver James aka Oli.

Basics Information Dawn Fireheart:

Age: Appears 16

Gender: Female

Ethnicity: American

Height: 5 foot 3 inches

Weight: 140 pounds

Hair Color: Black with Red tips.

Eye Color: Red with black hearts in the center.

Nails Painted: Red with Black Hearts.

Weapons of choice: Two Pocket Knives and a pair of Scissors. Also carries around a Camera.

Relations: An older brother called LJ and an adopted son named Oliver James aka Oli.

Prison Information:

Occupation: Inmate

ID Number: 33

Building: 5

Cell: 8

Personality:

Coleta: She is a girl who is caring. She tries to help anyone she can. She tries her best to stay out of trouble. She avoids fights at all cost and hates to see people hurt. When you first meet her she is very quiet. Once you get to know her she is very childish and likes to have fun. She is a night owl and has to take medication to sleep at night. She can be weird but is proud of that. She also likes to scare people for fun due to her love of all things horror.

Dawn: Has the same basic personality as Coleta but she is known as the bad side. She mainly takes over when Coleta is very upset or angry. She isn't afraid to hurt people if she has to in order to keep her friends and loved ones safe. She will get into fights if need be and isn't afraid to kill if she has to. "Dawnie Mode" is when you really piss Dawn off. This mode her eyes glow red and her mind goes blank. She doesn't think about what she is doing and just attacks. She doesn't sometimes realize who she's attacking if someone gets in the way. This sometimes leads to people she is close to being hurt. She won't leave this state until she calms down enough.

Background: Coleta had a near-death experience at the age of 13 due to bullying. This led to the creation of an alternate side of her named Dawn. Dawn is known as her bad side. Both sides are aware of each other and tend to get along. At the age of 16, Coleta lived in a forest in a tree house with her older brother LJ. The city was aware of this but allowed it. They lived there for a while alone until one day they saw a family in the woods. They saw a small boy with them and he didn't seem in good shape. They alerted the police and they took the boy into their custody. The boy had seemed to take a liking to the two siblings and was later put into the sister custody. Everything went well until the original parents came into the woods and tried to take the boy away. Dawn came out and entered into what is known as "Dawnie Mode". She attempted to murder the parents but was stopped by the police who had followed them. She then attempted to attack the police. This led to her being taken to jail. The girl has attempted to escape from multiple prisons trying to get back to her family. This led her to be placed into Nanba Prison.

Random Facts:

Can see and communicate with spirits.

Likes: Anything having to do with being creative, music, animals, books, paranormal, horror, and claw machines, nighttime, stars, the moon, and things that smell good.

Dislikes: Bullies, and basically, mean people.

Hobbies: Singing, Reading, Writing, Baking, Cooking, Watching Anime, Reading Manga, collecting sacred stone, collecting candles, and learning to speak different languages.