summer

Vanessa pov

I leave Keaton worried if I will come back or not scared to leave i walk through the doors maybe for my last time ever.

Luckily prima intensive camp is coming up I'm so excited to be able to dance again and even better im prima captian I can't wait.

Right now I'm just waiting for beckett to hurry up because he is driving me home, technically his mum is driving me home.

Turns out Mrs. Helswheel loves me. She is only serious during class. She defiantly has lightened up since beckett got here but so did I, who can blame him he has that affect on people espically me.

As I'm thinking I'm suddenly am interrupted by someone's arms around my waist and something warm against my ear it's beckett. "You existed for the holidays" he whispers into my ear his warm breathe sending shivers down my spine.

All of a sudden were inturupted by the car horn honking. As I'm about to walk of beckett being the gofball he is picked me up and my placed my bag in my lap and carried me bridal style and carried me to the car he placed me down in the back and put my bag in the boot soon joining me himself.

We drive home. Well to beckett house and we get out of the car and walk up to the door. Once unlocked we head on inside. Oh I forgot to mention I'm staying at his house for the summer cause carly parents aren't home so she is staying at sashas. My parents died in a car crash when I was 3 my gran took care of me until she passed away.

I walk upstairs to becketts room after Grabbing an apple for myself. Beckett following close behind. But before I go in I feel becketts chest against my back and hot air on my neck. He whispers in a low voice "suprise" and he opens the door and as i look around all my stuff is set up I look around and it is all perfect I'm so happy but then I start hearing this yapping. I soon realise it's coming from the bathroom I turn my attetion towards the bathroom and as I do I see a puppy bounding towards me.

I'm shocked speechless as I turn to ask beckett what's going on I see him and his mum in the hallway smiling at me. And all is do is run up and jump straight into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist. He not being prepared fell backwards and all we do is cracked up laughing. Once we had calmed down enough I ask him and his mum what is with the puppy it's not my birthday."we know but your birthday is during prima camp so it an early birthday present hope you like it " they replied I'm so happy I'm speechless I give Beck a big kiss "I'll take that as a yes" I just smile and go to pick up the puppy and guess what it's my favorite type of breed to. I go into the bathroom to get changed and brush my teeth. When I come out I lay down on the bed with my new puppy scampering after me. Beck soon following after I cuddle up to him after helping my puppy onto the bed. Soon after I'm out like a light. Dreaming of life with beckett.

579 words

I will try to update every second day starting next tuesday