𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

3rd person

    ~Being raised to be the best you can possibly be hard at some points, but for Jasmine, It was a routine for her. Her mother provided her with the best and expect Jasmine to be the best. So in result, Jasmine had straight A's growing up if he even had a B she would drop everything to make sure that grade was up. Jasmine was a smart girl she's the girl in class who everyone wants to be partners with because she was high up in the class. Her mother was and still a wonderful Doctor. Jasmine's mother also put a little pressure on her daughter not only because she was the only child she didn't wanna see her own daughter fail.

    Jasmine is nineteen years old Living In Atlanta. She attends Georgia State University. Learning how to be a child psychologist. She is a great observer more than a talker which is good for the job.

     The shy but beautiful type she is. She had a few friends that you'll meet later on it's not like she was a complete loner. Smart with beautiful looks is the best and when you really get to know her really well she can be a goofball too.

     In middle school, Jasmine was bullied because she didn't have many friends and always sat alone people thought she was a 'nerd' or 'geek'. The kids would call her the nastiest names and she'll just run off and cry in a corner. Sometimes it was so bad she called to go home.

     Moving on in High school, The first days for her were rough of course. One day Jasmine was in the cafeteria eating lunch by herself too shy to talk to anyone else. When a tray and a girl came and sat by her and turned to her and said "Hey I'm Kyra, I saw you and thought you needed a friend" Jasmine smiled like she never did before. As she was growing puberty was hitting which means a glow up was calling Jasmine's name.

     Jasmine only had two boyfriends in high school. The first was named Trey he was a tall brown-light skin. He treated her well enough for a boyfriend, brought her gifts only on special days though. One day Jasmine went out to a restaurant where everyone hanged out at on a weekend. When the got sat Jasmine spotted Trey laughing with a girl, She thought nothing of it thinking it may be a family member of some kind. Then the girl walked over to his booth and leaned in and kissed him...Jasmine saw Trey kiss back.

     Kyra stomped over and slapped Trey so hard her hand turned red.

     The second boyfriend she had she still stays in touch with, they didn't have a hard break up like with Trey it was just that he was going to a college out of state so the just decided to be friends and text.

      His name is Calvin. He's smart like Jasmine they also thought the same it was kind of like they were made for each other...