2

was the first chapter long enough? And sorry if I don't get some things right like with the college classes and schedule and stuff like dat ill try my best, THANKS
______

was the first chapter long enough? And sorry if I don't get some things right like with the college classes and schedule and stuff like dat ill try my best, THANKS______

(Where Jasmine and Kyra live, da first house)

Jasmine
Tuesday 11:26

    I was stuck in class luckily I got enough sleep last night so I wasn't exhausted. Just tired because the class was so boring. Kyra didn't have this class with me, But I did a friend in here that I talk to her name is Jocelyn.

     She is really beautiful like goddess looking. She was very well known like Kyra is. We used to play with each other as little kids she used to be my neighbor until she moved. Now we were reunited here in college friends like before. Jocelyn was the same age as me of course just a few months older. Kyra and Jocelyn met before so they were friends.

     I told Kyra about the guy I ran into and she was freaking out. I described how he looked and she went wild, she thought it was that guy she was talking about lil hock....dock...something like that. That would explain why those muscled men were standing by the restroom entrance when I was walking out the area. He never told me his name so I really didn't know for sure so I just followed her assumptions. It's not like he gave me a thousand dollars, I never heard any of his music so he wasn't that relevant to me I guess. So, therefore, I didn't go off telling everyone I just told Kyra because she's like a sister to me ya know?

      "You going ' to that party this weekend for the break?" Jocelyn said pushing me out of my own thoughts back to the class where there was typing heard my fellow peers doing their assignments. I look over at her "I don't know, you know I'm not into parties like that" Shrugging I typed down some notes on my laptop in my planner.  "Please I know Kyra is going we can go as a group all three of us" she persuades making me sigh and think

     This was probably one of the biggest parties of the year. Since it was spring break some frat house would throw a party and go all out last year they went to a beach I think it was out of state. It looked fun watching people snaps seeing how they enjoyed themselves. They would go all out everyone was invited so there was no pressure there.

     "Lil rock is even gonna be there" She had to lean in and say it. That was him I felt like a light bulb dinged over my head shinning bright. I looked over at her she had her eyebrows raised excitedly I sighed "Maybe" I said rolling my eyes playfully. Jocelyn's arms wrapped around me and she did a silent cheer making me grin "It'll be so fun" she says, even though I didn't even say yes she knew I was going somehow.

     The class was now over everyone shut their laptops and gathered there things starting there way out the door. I put my things in my bag and slinging it over my shoulder I turned and looked at Jocelyn. "Where you wanna go for lunch?" I asked her at this time we usually ate lunch. She joined me in my walk. We walked out the class making our way out the building. "Uhhh feeling for some Panera" She suggested "I'm down" I responded. The place was close and I didn't drive today I walked since it was a nice enough day to so it was a good place to go to.

     As we walked outside there was a guy standing at the entrance with fliers in his arm shot us a smile "Wassup beauties" He handed us the fliers I looked at it was for that spring break party "Hope you'll come and have some fun" He said and Jocelyn nodded and smiled "Thanks" She said as we continued walking.

     I looked at the nice decorated flier my eyes stopped on his face. the one I bumped into at the mall the picture made him look so...fine. I guess it really was 'lil rock'. To be honest with you, I was really thinking about going now.

Few minutes after that 

     Jocelyn an I found somewhere to sit waiting for our food to arrive. I ordered a broccoli soup just cause I was feelin' it. We were sitting in a booth sitting on either side.

     "You done with that writing assessment?" She said pulling out her Mac Book out her bag placing it on the table opening it up. "Almost I just have to finish up the editing and such" I answered watching her she nodded "Of course you are" She chuckled and I laughed too. I Pulled out my phone checking if I got any text.

  Cal💕- 1 2 3  4
Sent 12:34

     I chuckled at the text. We always talked on the phone when it was around 12:34 because that time was our favorite time ya know because of 1, 2, 3, 4 it the next 11:11. "I'm gonna call Calvin," I told Jocelyn she was focused on her work she just nodded reminding me of myself a little I chuckle. I call up Calvin and bring the phone to my ear hearing it ring then he answered "Hey you" He said

     At that moment a waitress came with our food placing it in the right spot. "Hey" I smiled I loved hearing his voice. "What you doin' besides being beautiful," he said. Even though w weren't together doesn't mean we can't act like we are, it's not like we hate each other. "Eating out with a friend at lunch," I said then feed myself a spoonful of soup. "What you eating?" He asked sounding like he was moving or doing something must've had me on speaker.

     "Some soup," I said simply "What are you doing this spring break?" He asked me. He was the one to ask all the questions. Jocelyn at as she typed multi-tasking "I don't really know, there was this party and I'm thinking I may be going" I said and Jocelyn looked at me with a grin I stuck my tongue out at her she snorted and turned to her laptop

     "Jasmine Moore going to a part wow," He said and I giggled "Oh hush I can get down" After I said that I heard him busting out laughing "What's so funny" I said and continued eating my cheeks started heating I'm so glad people couldn't see me blush "Get down? Who do you know that's our age says that?" He was still recovering from the laugh session "Me" I simply shrugging my shoulders as if he could see

     "You so cute," He said and I felt my cheeks heat up again "Thank you," I said quietly "I have to go, Ill text you beautiful" He says and i smile "okay bye" I say

"Bye,"

________________________
I already love this book