Part 1

This story idea is completely of user58257183 ... I m just penning it down in my own words ...... Even she knows that I m writing story . .. So no plagiarism ... So let's start the storyyyy ... I hope u will like this story toooooo 😊😊😊😊

The part starts now .... From Malkin drama ... Be ready ... Hold your breath ... Because now  a DRAma is gonna begin ...😈😈😈😈

All are in MM ... All r seeing swara and sanskar .. Ragini is seeing Swara's helpless state .. While sanskar is having no emotion on his face .... Dp is feeling guilty but he is not able to do anything ....
SWA - please sanskar believe me .. I m seriously telling truth ... I don't know from where these signature came over this paper ... Believe me sanskar .. Please ..
She was crying bitterly but nothing damn changed for me ... He loves her still and seeing her crying like this he just shouted on her ....
San - just stop lying swara just stop it ... His much will u lie now ... Its height yaar ... How much ... Now its unbearable for me .. Every time u do like this .. Every damn single time ... How !much should I understand ... U just think about yourself .. U proved that u r a selfish woman ... Sorry but now I can't accept ... Just leave this house ... I will submit these papers till tomorrow ...
SWA - sanskar ... Please listen .... Please trust me .....
San - JUST LEAVE .......... I said leave this house .... He said this with such intensity that everyone flinched to his sound ...
Even swara was moved back ... Sanskar angrily left towards his room ... All were seeing swara with disgust ... Even they think that swara only signed the papers ... They all were angry on swara ... With a look of disgust on their face they too left to their rooms ... Swara looked towards dp with a look of hurt on her face ... Dp too left from their ... Ragini and dadi came their with a smirk on their faces ... And ragini as usual said ..
Rag - u know swara ... I feel pity on u dear ... I told u leave but no u wanted to become mahaan na so see  ..  I told that I will make u loose ... See how everyone hates u here ... U know u deserve this hate ... I m much satisfied by this .... Now kindly leave from my life ..... And bubieeee ... Hope I never ever get to see your face ... And by saying this much they both left from their ... Only one person was there who was hurt seeing her crying ... He was feeling guilty ... He was hurt seeing his family's reaction ..... He slowly came near her and sat on the ground beside her and side hugged her ... Feeling the touch she started crying more ... Even he let her to cry ... He knows how she is feeling right now .... When she reduced her crying ... He slowly made her stand and took her outside of the house with her luggage and made her sit and drove the car towards the baadi .... He was seeing her .... She was statued ... A girl who was once bubbly is now sitting lifeless .. And that situation is just due to his family .... He hates it currently .. Soon they reached the baadi .. He stopped the car .. Took her outside .. Brought her in her room of Bose house ..not in gadodiya house .. He made her slowly sat on the bed .. He locked the room's door .. Came near her and hand her a glass of water ... She didn't noticed the glass .. He slowly nudged her .. She drank water from the glass and the person kept the glass on the table sat beside her on bed ... Not able to control now swara hugged the person and started crying more .... Hu simply hugged her more tightly and let her cry ..
SWA - why laksh (yeah itsss laksh only ... And who guessed it must be laksh do tell me )  .... Why me only ... It happens always ith me only ... Am I that bad to not get love ... Am I not having any emotions .... Why just me only ... Means every time should I only sacrifice  my happiness ... And how could bade papa even cheat me ... I never thought he will stoop so low ... Cool na laksh ... Ohkkk I accept that I took time to realise sanskar's love ..but what should I do ... U know laksh very well why I don't believe on this love stuff .... Still I gave your brother a chance .. But see yaar ... Again the same ... Means all should mistake and I should forgave their mistakes with a big heart .. And if I make any mistake then I m treated as a criminal .. And most of the time its not at all my !mistake ... Today also laksh the same happened .. Why ....and she cried more ...
After some time her crying converted into sobs ... Laksh slowly pulled her out of the hugged and made her look at his face ...
Lak - shuuuuu swara stop crying ... And why r u crying when its not your mistake ... Its others mistake that they never knew u properly ... U r not at all any fault ... And can I tell u one thing ... Forget all these things for sometime ... Leave all these things and leave your own life ... Like u were before with me in our college time ... Be that bold swara which only I knew and no one else ... Get that .. Join the gang again swara ... Try for your passion swara .. And by crying fir those people who never cared for u will make u only sad and will give u only pain ... And I have a surprise for you... See ... Left her and video called some one ... He gave his phone to swara ... When she seen who is their ...a smile broke on her face ... She even forgot her crying when she saw the people who were on call ... SWA - u guyssss .... How come yaar ..... I just can't believe .... Manik ... Dhruv .... Aluuuuu ....muktiiii ..... Kabirrrr .... Navuuu ... Guysssss ....😍😍😍😍 lucky how come u contacted yaar ....
Manik - the thing is swara darling .... Some people do stay in contact while some don't .. So he is the one who belongs to the group which stays in contact right lucky boy ....
Laksh - yupp correct manik ...
Swara knew manik was indirectly taunting her for leaving them without telling .... And right now they r angry on her ... So before further talk could continue ... Swara said
Swa - guysssss ... I m so chollyyyyyyy .... I k ow I should have informed u before leaving ... But soooo sooooo chollyyyyyy .... U know the situations at tha time na ... So .... But still chollllyyyyyyyy ..... She said all this very cutely by holding her ears and with a cuteee puppyyy face by which anyone could melt ....
Fab5 - its ohkkk ...... We forgave uhh ....
Mukti - waise my jaan ... We all r coming to Kolkata tomorrow morning .....
SWA - WHAT ....... Tomorrow .... Ohhh myh goshhh ....
Mukti - !meri darling calm down ... And yes come in the !morning to pick us up ... And u lucky monkey ... U too come with her .. Get that ... U know shona ... I missed u baby ... U know how lonely I became ... These all idiots even could keep me happy ... See how bad they r .... And yeah scold them dear very nicely tomorrow .... Ohkk ...
SWA - awwww this much they did ... Wait tomorrow in will take a good class of them ohkk babyy ... And I !missed u tooo.
Tha too a lottt ... Come fast guys ... I will be waiting for u all ..... 
!manik - ohkk bubieee shona ... See haaa tomorrow ... Ohkk and take care baccha ... Muahhhh 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Swa - haaa guysss .I will ... And muahhhh toooo 😘😘😘
And she gave lots of flying kisses ... She cut the call ... And hugged laksh tightly ... And said - thank uuuuuuuuu ...u seriously made my day yaar ... I m very much thankful to u ...
After listening this ... Laksh pushed her harshly ...
Laksh - how dare u swara .. How dare u .. .
SWA - what I did
Laksh - u said now thanks to me .. To one of your bestieeeee ... How could u ... Go I will not talk with u ... I hate uuu ... Go shuuu .
SWA - awwwww my bestie .. Its ohkk ... Nothing happens ...
By the way u were in contact .. Why didn't u tell this yo me ...
Laksh - its ohkk .. I forgot .. Now leave all this ... Now see idiot sleep well ... Take rest .. And dare u think about today's happening .. I will kill u with my bare hands ..get that .. Now sleep ohkk ..
SWA - hmm bubieee ..
Laksh - bubiee ..
After this laksh went ... And swara too slept as she know her gang very well ...
.
.
.
.

.
.
Precap -  Entry of fab5 ....
Well this is my first part ... Do tell me how this part is ... Please ... And yeah .. If u liked it then hit the 🌟 button
And don't forget to post your valuable comments in comment box guys .. ... Plzzzzzz😃😃😃😃😊😊😊😊😊

                                          Fab5 members Note --- guys here navya will be also modern and nandini's entry will be late

                                          Fab5 members
Note --- guys here navya will be also modern and nandini's entry will be late .....