Part 4

Hey guys ... I m back with this story .... I know I m highly late but so sholllyyyyy for that ... I was so stressed up and didn't had the mood to write anything also. And thn my boards practical exams and written papers ... Completely busy 😥😥😥😥😥
But don't worry .. Now I will update regularly cause I m free till April end ...
So let's start the part without further talking of mine ....

MM :

Laksh came home after dropping swara in badi ... It was late at night so all were sleeping in their room ... Laksh entered in his room and rolled his eyes seeing ragini sitting on the couch with a magazine in hand ...
He came inside and went towards cupboard to take out his clothes for changing ... Ragini seeing him stood up and asked
Rag - laksh where were uh complete day ...
Laksh without replying went inside the washroom ..
Ragini stamped her foot angrily ... After sometime laksh came out changing ... And went and took his pillow and blanket and was going to sleep on couch ...
Ragini who was near the bed came near the couch and asked him again
Rag - laksh I m asking uh something ... Answer meh now ...
Lak - will uh plz stop ur non sense ... I m in no mood to reply ur questions ... And like that also I had a great time today ... So plz take ur this irritating face away from my eye sight ... And plz sleep and let me also .. I m not like uh na ... Whole day just sitting and ordering others ...
Saying this laksh slept taking blanket on his face leaving and angry ragini behind ...😀😀😀😀 ( what face must have been of her ) .

Ragini decided something and slept with a smirk on her face ..

In baadi :
Bose house ....

Swara was sitting in her room playing guitar ... She was happy as well as sad .... Happy cause she got her gang back and sad cause sanskar is not here with her ...

New Hindi Songs 2017 ● Beete Lamhein ● Sourav Kum…: https://youtu.be/DzSeJegb7

( this is the link of the song which swara was singing .. Plzz do hear it and tell meh how's it ... This is my one of fav one ) ....

She was admiring the night .... She kept her guitar and took her phone ... She was seeing her and sanskar's pic ... A small smile crept on her face ...

Swara's POV ...

I miss uh sanskar ... I know I have hurt uh a lot and I m really sorry for that .. But uh don't worry .. I will make uh forgive meh ... And will bring uh back in my life ... And I promise uh that I will really make sure that ragini will face my wrath for coming between us ... And she will never dare to do any other thing ... I love uh soo much my sanku baby ....
She kissed his photo ... And just then her phone rings ... She picked it up smiling ... She talked with that person ....
SWA : heyyy
O.p : .....
SWA : what ...
O.p .....
SWA : r u serious ...
O.p- ....
Swa - ohkk I will think about it ...
O.p - ....
SWA - ohkk as uh say ... I m ready ...

Saying this she cut the call and said to herself ..

SWA - come on shona baby ... Its time to show that Bitch ragini who u r .... Come on sleep now .. It's gonna be a hectic day tomorrow ...

Swara slept with a smile on her lips ...

In mm ...

Sanskar 's room :

Sanskar was sitting on the bed seeing swara' s pic on his phone .... ( hayy both r same 😍😍😍😍)

His POV :
I miss uh swara ... I really do ... But u r the reason only na ...
I do wanna trust uh but I can't bear another heart break ... U know I luv uh a lot ... But still my heart fears that u will leave one day ... ( huh idiot she loves uh 😩😩😩)
I hope every thing will become normal between us ... And this nagin is seriously going in my head .. Why can't she just mind her own businesses ... And don't know what is going in this laksh's head .. I hope he don't do any more mistakes... So tha we don't have to face problem! .... Huhh all r idiots in my life ... Sleep now sanskar its too late ...
Saying this sanskar slept but not before kissing swara pic ...
( 😘😘😘😘😘😘)

Next morning .....
Everyone was sitting on the table ... As usual ragini sat on the heads table ... All were silently eating bf ...
But how can ragini and her dadi be silent ... So nagin opened her dirty mouth and said
Rag - well ... I have decided something. .
Laksh - what ... U can even decide also ....
Hearing this uttara laughed and sanskar gave a small smile ...

Rag - shut up ...
Lak - what ... Ohhh so u have decided to leave this house or don't tell meh that u  have decided to leave this earth also  ...
Dadi - ayee chore ... Don't speak with my laado like this ..
Lak - uff ...
Rag - I was saying tha as it is 31 st coming so I m organising a party .... So all have to make preparation for that ... I want it to be grand ... All should see the richness of maheshwari ...
Lak - ( slowly said which was audible only to sanskar and sujata ) we r  maheshwari and we earned and she will tell people .. Huh ...
They slightly smiled hearing his comment ...
Rag - is everything clear ...
Ap - but how can we do it in 3 days ...
Rag - I don't care .... But I want it to be great ... So do it ....  Now leave every one .. And yes laksh u r prohibited to go outside of home ...
Lak - heyy I already told uh behave with me .. I m not ur servant get that .. 
Just then he gets a message on his phone ... He slightly peeps into phone and read what is there .... And was happy ...
Ap - laksh beta plz listen ...
Lak - ohkk mom as u r saying ... But ragini !make sure u r at least on a 100 ft distance from meh ... I can't bear u r presence .... Get that ...
Saying this he leaves towards room ...

Dp  - sanskar ... What about that meeting with mehra's ...
San - bade papa they told that he will come late ... So I told them to come at home in dinner tomorrow ...
Dp - ohkk ...
San - haa
After discussing all the things related to work all men left to office
And ladies left to their work ....
Leaving ragini and her dadi to gossip ......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Over for today's part ... ...
Do tell me how is it ..
Next there will update of 2 chapters on Saturday - 6/4/19 ...
I hope u all will comment and give vote ....

Precap : swara's new look ...
                Something hatke ...
                Laksh and ragini's fight ..
                New entry of someone ...
                 Jealousy of sanskar
              And much more ...😍😍😍😍😍😍