!!!

i wrote this 4 months ago so expect for a cringy smut bc im lazy to edit it.

ps. this chapter reached 4k fOR A SMUT CHAPTER. wtf, damn.

******

mature content
(sURPRISE)

three years. it has been three years since jimin and jungkook became together. they are living together yet they barely see each other because of how busy they are with works.

its their third anniversary and jimin was very eager to finish all of the paper works that were assigned to him. during breaks, he would still working while eating because jungkook would get mad if he starve his self.

once he's done, he checks the time and found out that it was still early. he texted jungkook asking what time would he go home so that jimin could pick him up.

bunny
dont mind picking me up
just go home straight

jimin frowned from the younger's reply. did he forgot? jimin shrugged it off because jungkook would never forget their anniversary. so, he send a 'okay :)' which got responded by a heart emoji.

jimin smiled and placed his phone back to his pocket, picking up his bag and exits the office.

when jimin got home, he saw jungkook who was busy sweeping the floor, his back facing him. but thats not what surprised him the most. jungkook was wearing an oversized shirt where his shoulder is exposed and its tempting jimin to mark it. his milky thick thighs and his ass underneat the big shirt didnt go unnoticed by jimin that made him thought, what is this young man trying to do?

jimin loosen his necktie and drop his bag quietly on the floor, licking his plump lips as he walk silently towards jungkook and slowly wrapped his arms around his waist making jungkook squeak but calmed down when he recognize the warmth coming from the person behind him, "jiminie, you got home early," jimin hummed.

"you didnt go to work?" jimin asked, his chin resting on jungkook's shoulder.

"no," he said, "i dont feel going to work today. also, this house is so dirty. when was the last time it got cleaned?" jungkook asked making jimin giggled.

but honestly, thats not the only reason why he didnt go to work. jungkook wants to have enough energy for something. something that both of them waited for so long.

jungkook felt jimin trailing kisses from his shoulder, his neck to the back of his ear. soft whimpers escaped from jungkook's mouth, dropping the sweeper on the floor.

jimin turned jungkook around so he's now facing younger. jungkook met jimin's dark eyes staring at his eyes. he was too distracted to jimin's hypnotizing eyes, he didnt notice that jimin was already leaning closer and before he realize it, he found his self responding to the kiss, his hands gripping on jimin's shirt.

jimin gently pushed him to the nearest wall of the living room without breaking the kiss. the younger let out a small grunt once he felt his back against the wall but he didnt complained.

"ㅡor pin you against the wall and attack your neck and fill them with hickeys as you moan my name.."

jimin pulled out from the kiss and went to jungkook's jawline to his neck. kissing and biting on the certain skin causing jungkook to moan, "aah.. h-hyung.." jungkook's hand played with jimin's hair while his other hand stayed still on gripping jimin's shirt.