WHERE IT ALL STARTED

I feel trapped inside. My friends are no longer around me. I feel all alone with no one to talk to. Why do they bully me? Why do they hate me? I never thought being a cross dresser would make people hate you. I sat in my room as I let the tears escape from my eyes. Crying to myself is all I can do, I have a ball of emotions inside of me. There's no way of letting me release it. I just want to be happy, I just want to be loved. Is that too much too ask?

"Faggot, " I heard someone say as they walked pass me shoving me against my locker. I sigh, as I held my books clutched to my chest. Of, course, it's no other than Gigi Hadid. Zayn Malik's girlfriend. The top notch bitch in the entire school.

"What are you even wearing? Hey, Kendell, look at the fag in a skirt." Gigi sneakers and so does her stupid friends.

"Leave me alone Gigi," I said, glaring at her like she was the ugliest thing on earth. Well, technically she is the ugliest thing on earth. I don't even know what Zayn see's in her?

"Aren't you already alone? You have no friends. They're all off with their boyfriend's. I overheard Liam telling Louis to stay away from you." Gigi tells me and my eyes wide. How could Liam tell my best friend to stay away from me? Is that the reason they haven't been around, because of their boyfriends?

I ran to the cafeteria, my eyes landed on the table we usually sit at, and sure enough, Niall is with Justin, Callum is with Luke, Ashton is with Micheal and Louis is with Liam. Here I am, standing alone. I found my feet dragging towards the table.

"This is why you guys haven't been around me? Oh, I heard it from Gigi. Liam told Louis to stay away from me. I'm guessing, that goes for all of you?" I asked and they all turned their heads towards me, I felt the tears leaving my eyes. At this point, I was alone. I was trapped inside.

I turned on my heels not caring if my names was being called. I needed to get away, I can't be here. It's nothing here for me. I ran until I was completely out of the building, my eyes we're blurry, but enough for me to see my way back home.