BAD BOYS

Bad boys by Zara Larson ^^^
Btw thx Zarry_MyShip for supporting me and for encouraging me to write my own good damn story lav ya and...just thx for everything 💕💕😘😘😍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.S
Another day means another pain , physical pain , emotional pain you name it I hate being my self and sometimes I just want to end it no one else knows because maybe if I tell them their just gonna say that I'm an attention seeker..but when I look at him all my stress and pain go away just one look in his eyes and my day was complete.

" - arry , Harry! " I snapped out of my thoughts when I hear my best friend calls me " What Ni? " I look at Niall and I immediately look away cause if looks could kill I'm double dead right now
" I'm asking you if would Liam like my outfit?? "

" - arry , Harry! " I snapped out of my thoughts when I hear my best friend calls me " What Ni? " I look at Niall and I immediately look away cause if looks could kill I'm double dead right now " I'm asking you if  would Liam like my outfit?? "

I look at him up and down
" I'm sure Ni he will love it look at you I'm gonna bet my sister's brain when we enter the school every guys jaws gonna drop " I said smiling.

" ohh..c'mon haz we both know that your body was way more slimmer than mines so stfup ok " he chuckled shaking his head " so how about you and Zayn ?" I just shake my head and look at him with disbelief.

" you know that Z and me ended a year ago right? " "Yeah Haz I know it's just.... I really hate that Gigi girl and her side bitch what's her new again kandel? Karmen? I really hate their wanna be ass "

Niall Huff as we entered the school gate " ohhh..and speaking of the devil her self " Niall said "hi Niall" Gigi smile as he wave at Niall and he shot her a disgust look and his eyes " hi hoe " I just contain my laugh cause I don't wanna get into trouble ( no one knows what Gigi and her friends do to me ) as I hear Gigi gasp.

" Whatever , Let's go girls " as Gigi and her crew walks out I had to look down because of the mean looks they give me " c'mon Haz Lima said that they are waiting for us at the hallway "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yassss.....I finally have the guts to add another chapy I'm so happy I'm gonna cry and thx again Zarry_MyShip for support

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT

HARRY?

NIALL?

GIGI?
Don't forget to
VOTE AND COMMENT 😘😘