4.

*Y/n POV*
I went more close to him and whispered in his ear "I'm in if you show me right now."

I know I'll regret one day.

He smirked and pulled me close to him, his lips slowly touched mine. "Not here Grayson." Ethan said interrupting us. Why is he always there when it's not the right time ?

"Ethan leave me alone." Gray says annoyed.

"Gray you are in the enterprise. You can't here or dad will be mad. Even if it's our restaurant he's still have the right to fire us. And you promised." Ethan said angrily still looking into Grayson's eyes. He is so hot when he is mad.

"Here's the paper Mr. Dolan." The waiter from earlier said.

"What is wrong with you Gray?" Ethan said opening his eyes widely. "Y/n, I have only one thing to say. He turned his head to stares in my eyes. "Leave while you can."

It's starting to be really tiring him. I don't think that's something awful would really happen. "Listen Ethan if I wanna do it, I'm gonna do it. I think you should leave us alone now." I said.

"You're gonna regret it." He looked at me dead in the eyes. It was a pretty intense stares.

The moment he finally left , I signed the paper. "One thing I forgot to mention. No matter what is going to happen, no love, no attachment, nothing."

"Gray my only dream was to meet you not have a love story with you. I already have chance to be in your bed." I winked.

We got back to his house after our dinner and I needed a shower. "Where's the bathroom?" I asked. "I need a hot shower."

"I have my own bathroom. Come with me." He replied as he grabbed me by my hand.

*Grayson POV*

I showed her the bathroom and I'm pretty I fell asleep because it's the morning. I went in the kitchen. Ethan was making pancakes and y/n was sitting on the counter talking with him.

"It's a miracle that a girl passed the night here." Said Ethan. "I fell asleep so I couldn't tell her to leave. What do you wanna do today?" I asked her.

"I don't know maybe we can go at the hotel and grab some clothes. I have to change and my phone is dead I need my charger." She replied.

We went to her hotel. She change her clothes. "You look great. Now we're going to my family entreprise. You gonna work for us." I said.

At the entreprise they did an interview and gaslit engaged her. Now time to find her an apartment.

At the end of the day, we found an apartment really close to our house. We are back at my house but I have to go somewhere.

"Y/n I have to leave so stay here. It's for my dad. I will be back in 1 hour." I said to her.

*Ethan P.O.V*

I went in the kitchen. Y/n was there and she was only wearing Grayson's shirt. I can tell she's very hot. "Stop looking at me like I wasn't there Ethan." She said.

"Sorry. I just came to drink water." I replied. She came close to me. "Can I understand why you are so against the things a signed?" She asked.

I put my hand under her chin to lift her head and whispered in her ear, "Because I was like that before and it's really, really, really bad." Right now I just think about pushing her against the walk and fuck her so hard that she will not be able to walk.

"Can you show me?" She asked me with a smirk. She start kissing me in the neck. I picked her up and sat her on the counter.

"Do you really want that?" I whispered in her neck  between kisses.

"Yes but don't tell Grayson or he will punish me." She replied with a smirk.

I can't do that. I have to stop but it's so hard. I slide my hand behind her head and pulled her close to me, as our lips touched each others. I ripped her shirt off. "I'm starting to like that." She said pulling away.

"Follow me." I Said.

"Where we going?" She asked.

"In my room. I'm not like Grayson. I prefer do this in a room actually." I replied. We went in my room.

I tied her to my bed. "I'm not going to be that bad like I was. I'm not like that anymore. I'll just pleasure you."

"No problem." She said.

"For that it's the same. You can't call me Ethan. Only daddy." I replied.

I started fingering her. "Do you like that?"
"Yes daddy. Can you just fuck me?"
"Not now babygirl."

*Y/N P.O.V*

Ethan suddenly stop what he was about to do. He untied me.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. "Grayson is there. I heard the door. Put your clothes on and fast. Don't tell him nothing. If he know we did something we are both in a trouble." He replied.

•••••••••••••••
20 votes for part 5
Comment what you think