6.

*Y/n P.O.V*

I walked to the twins house. I knock and Ethan opened the door. "Hi!"

"Hi," He replied. "Follow me." He grabbed my hand and closed the door.

We walked in his room, he grabbed me in his arms and shut the door behind and throw me in the bed.

"Well I guess Grayson didn't want to meet right?" I ask Ethan.

"Right. You get it fast babygirl." He say and start kissing me. He slowly start leave hickeys. "Now just call me daddy princess."

"Alright daddy." I said smirking at him.

He ripped off my jeans and panties. "Fast like that?" I ask him raising my eyebrows.

"Im craving you since the last time. Today is the day." He say kissing me. "I'll be back." He left and came back with a rope. He tie me to the bed. "You can't moan until I told you. Ok?" He said raising his eyebrow.

"Ok." I reply. He open my legs and start kissing my thight going to my pussy.

He soon start to eat my pussy ehile fingering me. "Fuck." I moaned.

He stopped, "What did I say?"

"To not moan but it'sfucking hard. You're so good."

He untied me and turned me face to the bed. I soon felt him spanking me, 4 times. "Are you gonna listen?" He almost yelled.

"Yes daddy." I reply.

He start to lick my pussy again. He turned me around. "No time for that shit babygirl." He lay over me and I felt is big menber going deep inside me slowly.

I begged him until he went faster and faster. We change our position. Im now over him riding his dick. "Mmm fuck. Faster." He moaned.

He squeeze my ass in his hands and start to make me going faster. "I'm cuming... ummm fuck yes daddy." I said going faster.

"Cum for me princess." He said breathing heavily.

We both cum at the same time. "That was awesome but you need to leave. Or put clothes on and brush your hair. I have makeup for you."

"Pribably not the first time you fuck Grayson's girl here right?"

"You right again."

"Why you didnt want me to sign the contract?" I ask Ethan.

"I can't tell you but you can't end it. So if you wanna stop.... You can't. Did Gray told you about that?"

"No he didn't but it's not that bad honestly I can handle the pain."

"Thats just the beginning." Ethan say looking at me putting on my clothes.

"What do you mean?" I ask. At the same time the phone start ringing. He answer. After five minutes he hung up.

"Thats Grayson. He's going to be back soon. You have to leave."

"I thought I could stay here?"

"Yea. No you cant. Bye."

You left confuse on why he really want her to leave.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
30 VOTES, 5 COMMENTS for a new part!!!

Sorry the chapters are more and more short but I promise to make bigger chapter.

I just want to end all my fan fic that are arent done to concentrate on one.❤ Enjoy this for now!!