Chapter 1: Night 1

UNEXPECTED NIGHTGUARDS AND BUNNY RABBITS

Megatron wasn't really that happy when he woke up and found himself in a strange building.

OR the fact he found himself as an inse-
Human. He reminded himself, irritated.

He may have HATED humans, but he wasn't fully cold-hearted as he pretended to be.

He stood up and gazed around, taking in his surroundings.

He appeared to be in some sort of office... which smelled like... oh, what did the humans call it?
... Pizza? Megatron blinked as he finally recognized the scent.

He gazed around the office a bit more, his red eyes taking in every detail... until...
"Ahh!" Megatron screeched as the sound of the phone ringing caught him off guard "What the-?" He gazed at the black, old styled phone for a moment as his hand shivered to answer it... he gave a sigh and picked it up...
"Hello?" He asked down into the receiver

"Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay?" The voice on the other end was calming yet gave Megatron a wierd feeling, like he sounded rather suspicious or maybe he didn't know what he was talking about.

Megatron sighed as he realised that no one was really on the other end of the phone but that it was in fact a pre-recorded message, but now he seemed interested about what this guy had to say.
"Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced."

His thoughts collected in his mind, this strange place he is in is called Freddy Fazbear's but the warning made him cold. why would they say a thing like that? Has there been a death here or something? The questions piled up...
"Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them? No. If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too. So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay."

"Nothing to worry about" He scoffed in sarcasm. "Yeah nothing to worry about at all! Hmm... though, I'm now curious about these animatronics..."

"So, just be aware, the characters do tend to wander a bit. Uh, they're left in some kind of free roaming mode at night. Uh...Something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long. Uh, they used to be allowed to walk around during the day too. But then there was The Bite of '87. Yeah. I-It's amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe, you know?"

"WHAAA!" He cried "No no no no what did you just say??" He felt like his ears deceived him, he froze as the blood ran cold through him... he knew that maybe these things would come alive to get him. He glanced at the left side then to right to see the doors which had switches on them stating "Light" and "close" He pushed down on the close button as the door began to slam making his body flinch. He noticed his power bar decrease so took no time to hesitate bringing back up!