Chapter 1: Night 2

Pirates And Pizza

  Because he had no living quarters, one of the employees at the pizzaria offered Megatron a place to stay while he had the nightguard job. Not exactly wanting to disappoint her after the night he had, he accepted, and got some sleep (and something to eat - he had just realized he was practically starving).

He arrived early (at least 11:30 PM) and went straight to the office - but he felt the Animatronics watching him, which caused him to shiver violently. 

  "Why do I keep coming back?" He muttered to himself as his eyes glanced at the animatronics on his monitor, he had goosebumps already. He already saw two of the animatronics yesterday, the rabbit and the chicken; The other two he was still yet to meet, the bear and whatever was hiding in Pirate's Cove.

Soon enough the clock struck 12am and his shift had started and off course, he was greeted with another pre-recorded voice message:

"Uhh, Hello? Hello? Uh, well, if you're hearing this and you made it to day two, uh, congrats! I-I won't talk quite as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uhh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk just to make sure everyone's in their proper place. You know..."

"I don't know if it's good thing I've made it this far-"He sighed but then something clicked in his head "Wait... They become more active as the week goes on?!" He began to feel queasy, his face went more pale. This was not what he wanted to hear at all! He pulled up his monitor and had saw both the rabbit and chicken leave... he scanned to Cam 1c, he saw a giant fox peer out. He flinced and put the camera back down. 

  "What the-" Megatron yelled, he had never seen him before. In honesty, it kind of frightened him.  

  "Uh... Interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark though, so, hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right? I-I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. There are blind spots in your camera views, and those blind spots happen to be right outside of your doors. So if-if you can't find something, or someone, on your cameras, be sure to check the door lights. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react... Uh, not that you would be in any danger, of course. I'm not implying that. Also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control! Uh, talk to you soon." 

  "Oh great- Death is more closer than yesterday..." Megs sighed "I do not have anything under control" 

  It wasn't long before one turned up, this time it was the chicken. Megatron slammed the door quickly, he heard a weird noise come from the other side.

"Hey what gives!!" A female voice cried "All you nightguards are the same-"  

  "Who's there!" He jumped, he thought somebody was here, somebody human that is-

"You just saw me! You just slammed the damn door in my face!" She growled.

"No... that's-" He stuttered but her realized that it was the chicken who was talking to him.