『3』

Namjoon POV 

"JIN? JIN WHERE ARE YOU?"

I kept calling his name but couldn't see or hear him anywhere. Everyone is too loud but at the same time, it's a big crowd that just found out that they're staying in a game for the rest of their lives until someone completes it. You can't really blame them.

"NAMJOON? ARE YOU HERE?"

I hear his angelic voice in the distance. I look around me trying to find someone with very broad shoulders. I see someone on the other side of the fountain. I start running to him. He turns around and starts running to me. We reach each other and suddenly the world goes silent. I lean in to kiss him, full of passion and love. We connect our foreheads and we can't hear anything except our breathing. We look at each other, eyes full of love. We just stand there together until we hear a familiar voice.

"Hey lovebirds, I know you just got reunited and all but we have a serious problem at hand."

"Shut up Yoongi, it's not like you're not like this with Jimin."

"That's a different story but seriously what are we going to do?"

"We'll just wait and see for a while."

"That's your plan Namjoon?"

"We have nothing better to do."

"Did you guys forget that we're here too?" I turn around and see Jimin and Jin just looking at us since we were completely ignoring them. "Oh hey, Jimin." I wave at him since I just saw him standing there. He waves back. "Let's see what we can do for a while."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

(A/N) Hey~, I might not update again this week because I have test's for the rest of the week. I have Math, Reading, and Science so I might be gone for a while!