T W O

I get out of my bed and go downstairs to get breakfast, and as I'm going down I get stopped by Emma.  "Oh, hey sis," I say.
" Hi. ugh,  why do we have to go to school? Can I just get homeschooled?"
"Ya, okay just go ask mom, she'll be happy" I reply , teasing her.
"Wait? Really!"
"Noooo, do you really think mom would do that? Wow, just wow!"
"Well I'm sorry, I haven't slept,"wails Emma.
"Ohhh you poor baby, come on we need some breakfast."
"Okay but I'm not a baby, I'm 13" Emma says, pulling a face.
"Whatever", I laugh back.

( Emma and I ran down the stairs to the kitchen and as we got there, our  mom stopped us)
"Hey,hey,hey! Stop running in the house!"
"Sorry mom,  it was Hannah's fault."
"Really Emma, really!"
"Well you're being mean."
"Oh I'm being mean now?Okay, how abou..."
"STOP FIGHTING GIRLS... you're sisters and  and sisters don't fight."
"Well, they do sometimes," Emma shoots back.
"EMMA"
"OKAY,  okay, sorry"
" Hannah,  can you please make yourself some food and take your sister to school?"
"Okay, mom I love you"
" Oh my!  i just love you girls," mom says, with her eyes getting tears.
"Okay mom, I love you,  but you're playing with my hair, so can you stop?"
"Oh Emma i love you too."
"Come on Emma," I say, needing to end all this,"I have to drive you to school"

Emma and I got ready, and as we walked to the car, I saw the one person in the world  I didn't want to see. It  was Anna. Ugh, she's my Dad's  girlfriend and I just didn't like her. She was always rude, just like my dad.
"Emma get in the car."
"Wh- oh never mind"
"Well,  hello Anna," I said.
"Hi girls, how are you?"
"Better than you?"
"Hannah I  said sorry! How many time do I have to say it?"
"Can you just go away from us? You have done more than you needed to."
"No, Hannah, we need to talk. I am your MOM!"
"NO YOU'RE NOT! YOU ARE MY DAD'S GIRLFRIEND! YOU'RE  NOT MY MOM OR EVER WILL BE, OKAY!?" I said, slamming the door.
"Hannah.."
"Goodbye Anna"