15 ❁ Her Very Own Savior☑️

CHAPTER FIFTEEN❁ her very own savior ❁

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
❁ her very own savior ❁

"People. In the mountains. Mountain people?" - Newt

❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁

WHAT'S THAT LINE FROM ME BEFORE YOU, you only get one life. It's actually your duty to live it as fully as possible. That's what Dahlia Lightstone never got to do. All her childhood and teenage years she was either trying to get someone--anyone to notice her or she spent it in the ark's prison. Even being on earth she never got to really live because they were always on guard and never got the chance. The only time she really got to live was the time she spent with Bellamy Blake. Or at least that's what she thinks of when she thinks about living. She never knew she was going to meet someone who would change her life forever, let alone it being a guy who was an ass when she first met him. Though Dahlia knew in this world it wasnt going to last long. And boy was she right.

Bellamy had been almost getting killed by a grounder last time she saw him and ironically the last thing she remembers is almost being killed by a grounder. That was until someone saved her. Who? That was a mystery to her. She knew for a fact though that it wasn't one of her friends or anyone from camp because they were speaking in a language that Dahlia didn't understand. For some reason she always knew that their relationship was going to end in tragedy. She just didn't expect it to happen do quickly. Bellamy Blake was dead. There's no way he got away from that grounder on his own and there was no way he escaped the rockets in time.

Dahlia then shoots up, her eyes opening as her breathing gets heavier. She looks around, not recognizing anything around her but a sharp pain in her stomach makes her groan and lay back down. A memory then floods back of the grounder slicing her stomach. Of course she got hurt again. Her mind drifts back to the thought of Bellamy and a frown forms on her face. She knew there was only a small possibility that he was alive and it made her heart ache. She's losing everyone in her life. Her mom, Raven, who was probably not gonna survive,  she even felt something tug on her heart when she thought of her dad. But now she was going to lose Bellamy too. She didn't even know if the rockets worked. For all she knows, all of her friends are dead too.

The door to the little hut she was in suddenly opens, bringing her out of her thoughts as she instantly grabs the nearest thing which was a metal container and holds it out. Her eyes land on a young girl with platinum blonde hair. The girl looked to be around her age as she just stared at the strawberry blonde. The girl then looks towards the metal container and tilts her head in slight confusion. Dahlia doesn't waste time asking questions as she sits back up, wanting to get far away from wherever she was as fast as she could.