23 ❁ Who Are you☑️

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE❁ who are you ❁

❁ who are you ❁

"It's not childish to hold onto hope. It's actually hard. Very, very hard." - Isabelle Stevens

❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁

"YOU WANTED TO SEE ME, ABBY?" Dahlia asks as she walks into the medical wing of the ark. A sigh leaving her lips as she sits on the bed that Abby gestures to. She couldn't help but feel like she was being a nuisance to the woman but Abby didn't seem to show emotion.

"Yeah, I just wanted to examine you again." Abby states as she grabs some equipment. Dahlia only stares at her as she tries to take her hand.

"Abby.." she trails off as a breath leaves her lips. Abby gives her a pointed look as she pushes the girls hands away from her.

"Please Dahlia, don't argue with me." Abby begs as she connects eyes with the strawberry blonde.

"Okay, fine." Dahlia says as she rolls her eyes. Abby smirks in victory as she shines her light in the girls eyes. Dahlia only sighs as she leans back on her hands

"How have you been feeling?" Abby asks as she continues to examine the girl. She tried not to notice all the bruises on the girls neck, knowing exactly how she got them. Dahlia notices her staring and clears her throat a little.

"I felt dizzy a couple times, that's it." She answers as she moves away from the woman. Abby nods her head as she puts her equipment back down.

"Okay, that's something to monitor. If you ever feel dizzy take a break." Abby tells her causing Dahlia to nod her head. She knew that she had to stop being reckless about her heatlh, she just hated being the centre of attention. "So, you and Bellamy?" Abby asks as her eyebrows raise at the girl. Dahlia groans as she rubs her face, nudging the woman a little.

"You sound like Kane." She mutters as she knew her father didn't approve of her relationship with Bellamy.

"No, I'm glad you found someone you love." Abby chuckles as she rubs the girls shoulder for a second before turning to go towards the door. Dahlia smiles lightly as she stands up, following after her.

"How's my mom?" Dahlia questions as she hadn't seen much of her mother since they got back.

"She's gonna be just fine." Abby assures the girl with a smile. Marion had a couple bruises but there was nothing too serious.