PJ x Seir By: Kyra English Chapter 1: Detention

Warning: Contains blood, Sexual Content, bullying, suicidal thoughts, and intense feels

PJ’s P.O.V.

    “Ok first day of the 2nd year at “FLOWEY HIGH SCHOOL” “WHERE IN THIS SCHOOL IT’S TEACH OR LEARN,” I announced sarcastically. I hated last year because I’ve learned that one of those small and stupid Nerds likes me. Seir, out of all the nerds, it had to be the demon girl.  UGH. As I went to the office to see my schedule which I was fairly happy with, except one:

7:30-8:00:  P.E.
8:00-8:30:  Science (Mrs. Swap!Undyne)
8:30-9:00:  Math (Mr. Nightmare)
9:00-9:05:  Tutor (Seir)
9:05-9:30:  Free Time
9:30-10:00:  Health Class (Lust!Sans)
10:30-11:00:  S.S. (Mr. Dream)
11:00-11:30:  Lunch
11:30-12:00:  Check up (Nurse Alphys)
12:00-1:00: Art (Mr. Ink)
1:00-1:30:  E.L.A (Mrs. Swap!Alphys)
1:30-2:00:  Dismiss
Extra:  Basketball Practice (Coach Error)

I HAD A TUTOR AND IT’S Seir!  I was about to blow my head off when I read it Wow Just-Just Wow Wow WOW AHHHHHHHHHHH. Kill me.

Seir’s P.O.V.

Great:
7:30-8:00:  P.E. (Mrs. Undyne)
8:00-8:30:  Science (Mrs. Swap!Undyne)
8:30-9:00:  Math (Mr. Nightmare)
9:00-9:20:  Teach (PJ, Calibri, Siren, Snazzy)
9:20-9:30:  Free Time
9:30-10:00:  Health Class (Mr. Lust!Sans)
10:30-11:00:  S.S. (Mr. Dream)
11:00-11:30:  Lunch
11:30-12:00:  Check Up (Nurse Alphys and Principal Toriel)
12:00-1:00: Art (Mr. Ink)
1:00-1:30:  E.L.A (Mrs. Swap!Alphys)
1:30-2:00:  Dismiss
Extra:  Robot Club (Mr. Alpha) Monday,Wednesday,Friday
        Nature Club (Goddess!Toriel) Tuesday, Thursday

Just perfect! I had signup to Tutor some people, but not HIM and P.E. came WAY too early.  Plus I think my sister is going to kill me because I have to Tutor her boyfriend (Snazzy).

LE TIME SKIP

Ok let's get out of the gym before I get spotted by those stupid Jocks.
“Hey Nerd.  Where you think your going?” asked the tall dark skeleton.
“I w-was just go-going to class,” I replied shaking.  I didn’t understand what he was about to say but I hoped that he wasn’t going to beat me up.
“Well I was just about to go to Science with Mrs. Swap!Undyne,” he growled, “I was just wondering what class you were about to go to.”  Wow what had he taking me, a teller? HELL NO! I wasn’t about to just give him what he wanted so easily.
“Why do you wanna know,” I asked smartly and with confidence.
“I just wanted to make sure you don’t get spotted by Swapfell,” he replied softly in my ear.  He knew what I was doing, He knew about Swapfell and my secret. What was going to do?!?!
“Um...Nerd are you okay?” I realized I was crying and PJ look worried?
“H-Hey I didn’t mean it like that I-I *sigh* I am deeply sorry,” He choked.  Oh. My. God. HE APOLOGIZED!?!?!
“I am going to Science with Mrs. Swap!Undyne too,” I cried.

PJ’s P.O.V.

She was crying and I pushed her to say where she was going.  What was wrong with me? I wanted to just go away but all of a sudden I felt a body right in front of me, hugging me.  It was Seir. The whole room was silent and everyone was watching us and I knew my reputation was going down the drain but you know what!?! SCREW IT!!  I wanted to make sure I was like my father (Ink). I wanted to help the world not tear it apart! But I felt her rip away from me and felt a scaly hand on my shoulder and I knew it was Gonz (Undyne’s and Alphys’s 1st Kid).
“What you want me to do with her boss,” Gonz hissed.
“Nothing just, let her go,” I corrected.
“Fine,” Gonz complained like he WANTED to hurt Seir.