P​J​​ ​​x​​ ​​Se​i​r By: Kyra English Chapter 2: The Secret

Seirs P.O.V.

    It has been 6 months ever since I had detection and I was still not so sure what to do when I was around PJ.  I was still concerned with his choice of doing “it” with me on school grounds. I didn’t want that to happen, but at the same time I wanted it so bad and I didn’t stop him from doing it.  Goths mad at me now, but I realized I don’t care PJs mine and I’m his. Now I just got to keep my secret from him.

P​J​​’s P.O.V.

    I haven’t seen Seir in a long time ever since the incident.
    “PJ~,” flirted Nuffet
    “I already told you Nuffet I am in love with Seir,” I growled.
    “Oh I know I just wanted to say what she's keeping from you,” Nuffet hummed.
    “What's that,” I wonder.  Nuffet leaned up into my ear (in which I don't have) and whispered.
    “She's a succubus.”
    Those words hurt more than a knife to the soul.  She wouldn't keep anything that important away from me.
    “I will have a talk with Seir about it thanks for telling me that,” I doubted.

***

Seirs P.O.V.

I was in my studying room waiting for PJ because he was my first.  PJ came and slammed the door open and closed it so he can talk.
    “Tell me the truth now,” commanded PJ.
“W-what do you mean sweetheart,” I said trying to see if he knows.
“Tell me the Truth Seir are you a subbucus or not,” PJ yelled more mad than happy.
“I-I was going to tell you later when you were comfortable with me,” I wept.
“Don’t give those crocodile tears Seir that is the most important thing in the world to tell me and instead you kept it as a secret.  HOW DARE YOU,” PJ said harshly.
“I’m sorry,” I sobbed.
“Let’s just get this over with.”

***

P​J​​’s P.O.V.

    I was so mad at Seir for not telling me the truth.  I understand her reason, but if she would of told me when we first got together then this would not have been such a big deal.  I was walking towards my locker when I see Seir laying down bleeding next to her locker.
    “S***!” I yelled.
    I picked up Seir and ran to the nurse.
***

Seirs P.O.V.
I woke up to Mrs. Alphys putting bandages all over my arms and legs.
    “How is she, doc,” I look up to see PJ at the door waiting.
    “She should be waking up soon.  The bruises, cuts, and the rest of her torn up skin that Gonz and everyone else on your team gave to her weren’t that savere,” Mrs. Alphys replied.
    “Not that savere, then why would I bring her to you,” PJ snarled.
    “W-Well she is h-hurt.  Bu-but she will r-recover sh-shortly.”
    “Fine, when will she be waking up?”
“About now,” I said.
“Good.”
I saw PJ walking towards me.  I was scared for my life.
“You have to be the stupidest nerd ever.  I love you,” PJ already kissed my hand.
I started sobbing.
“F**k, I’m so sorry for yelling I shouldn’t have yelled I should of let you explained  yourself please do,” PJ whimpered with puppy dog eyes.
“I-I was waiting because I-I thought y-you would hate my form since we are new to th-this dating idea,” I stuttered.
“Thank you, my love.  That is all I needed to know.”
I needed him so bad.  Before I knew it I was humping the cutest guy at school.
“What's this?  Is someone horny?” PJ teased.
“B-babe please I-I need it s-so badly,” I couldn't contain myself I was like a wild beast ready to attack.
“Let's go home.”
“Wh-what about school.”
“Wh-what about your heat.”
“St-stop teasing.”
“You want the Big Daddy don't cha.”
“yes.”
“Moan Daddy for me then.”
“Mmmm. . .Daddy.”
“What was that couldn't hear you.”
“Daddy.”
“What?”
“Daddy!!” I was Scraming.  (Screaming and Moaning).
“Mmmmmmm. . .Your voice is such a turn on.”
I still was horny.  PJ was carrying me to his car.  I knew he was going somewhere we shouldn't be.  

P​J​​’s P.O.V.

    I was so glad to go home.  I loved missing school and teasing Seir.