Chapter 1 : Runaway

Okay, so this is my first Fan Fiction on a website! I'm so excited! I hope you all will find it good. I will take any constructive criticism  if needed to improve. As I said this is my first on a website atleast...This is Fem!Allen, to warn you. This takes place after they found out about the 14th but haven't locked her up yet.                                                                                                   -NeahxRoad   

————————————————————————————————————————

Chapter 1 : Runaway

         I'm running for my life from the Order, but why? I don't have any memory. I just know that it seems like the right thing to do. The only other thing I remember is my name. My name is Allen Walker. While I'm running I feel the air burning my lungs to no end, my legs are going numb. How long have I been running? Days, weeks, perhaps months I lost count. I look ahead of me and see a ledge. 'Oh God!' I panic as I got closer. Will I die? I close my eyes because I know I can't turn back, so I keep running until I hit the ledge. While falling I thought, 'This is the end?! I don't even remember my life! Please someone I want to live!'. Suddenly I stop falling and open my sliver eyes. What I saw was amazing! I was being held up by these white cords holding me up. I look down and saw I'm wearing a white cape and silver mask. "C...Crown Clown?" I ask out loud. Why did that sound so familiar? Then a voice rung in my head, 'Allen! You finally remembered! In case not everything came back. I'm Crown Clown. Your partner and Innocence. Why are you running from the Order?' It asks. "I-I don't know, Crown Clown...I just felt it was the right thing to do. I don't remember anything so...How could I come back?" I answer. It seems quiet until Crown Clown finally broke the silence. "Don't worry about that for now....Do you remember how  to use me?". I held back a giggle as my mind wanders from that one sentence. I clear my throat and got serious, "I think so...But I will need your help when I get up there." I start to try to pull myself up with the Clown Belts. After I successfully got back up. I sit for a moment to catch my breath. Silence fills the area until I decide to break it by asking, "Okay so how long has it been since I forgot and started running?" I ask Crown. He sighs and responds, " About maybe a month or more...no one knows what happened." he explains. I was satisfied with that I get up and dust myself off ready to go off again. "So I need your help on getting back to the Order...Because...", after I suck in enough confidence, "I am totally lost." my head drops in defeat. I hear him giggle and agree, from then he tells me which way to the Black Order.

-Lenalee's POV-

        It's been at least a month since Allen had her break down and ran from the Order. Everyone's worried for her especially Danny. He's her childhood friend. She found him and brought him back, seeing he was a Innocence Accommodator. I started my morning routine with serving coffee to the over-working scientists in the Order. As I walked into the lab I passed out their individual cups. Getting a, 'thank you' from everyone, I went to give Komui his coffee in his bunny mug. As I knocked on the door I heard nothing, so I opened the door. Seeing almost nothing but paper in the room while he's asleep, went to the desk and whispered in his ear, "Nii-San, I'm getting married.". As soon as it came out he was on the my ankles holding tight and screaming, "LENALEE, HOW COULD YOU GET MARRIED WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM YOUR BIG BROTHER!". He sobbed until I gave him his coffee. I looked down worried and asked, "Nii-San....D...Do you think Allen's coming back? She's been gone for a month now.". I saw the worry on Komui's face as he said, "I truly don't know because she could be with the Noah right now. Or..." he drifted off with his sentence. He saw my eyes tearing up at the thought of Allen being with the Noah or if she died. He came and comforted me to his best. As I left he said, "Oh, Lenalee. Thank you for the coffee!" he smiled. As a answer I smiled back and left, 'Allen...'. While in the hallway I ran into Lavi, "Oh hey Lenalady!" he greeted with a smile. I tried to pull a fake smile, "Hey, Lavi-kun.". I looked at him seeing a completely serious look on his face, "What's wrong?" he asked. I sighed, "I'm just thinking about Allen. She's been gone for so long...Do you think the Noah got her? Or....worse?" I worried. He pulled me into a hug and said, "I know she's strong she wouldn't be caught that easily." he reassured me. "B-But she was broken when she left. How do we know she didn't get caught by the Noah without knowing?!' I yelled. I gripped Lavi's shirt and started crying, "Allen..Why aren't you back?".

—————————————————————————————————

Okay! So that's the first chapter! I tried to do my personal best! I got help from my Beta Reader, Lockheart! So Review what you thought, or improvements!  Thank you for reading!