Chapter 3 : A Loss Of Words

Hey! Yep the last one was lovey dovey. How will Allen react? Let's Find out!

Disclaimer: I don't own D.Gray-Man.

Enjoy~

~NeahxRoad

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 : A Loss Of Words

~Allen's POV~

"Allen Walker I've always loved you.." Lavi confessed. I stopped crying and looked up at him. What? Even when I lose my memory and yet he still loves me? "Y-You do? I don't know what to say." I shyly said. He smiled at me, "Yeah. It's okay...I guess I needed to get that out." he rubbed the back of his neck. I nodded and asked, "Can we go to the cafeteria?", suddenly my stomach growled loudly and I blushed. We laughed and he suggested, "Do you think you can walk? Just wondering I mean.". I nodded and tried to stand and took two steps and wobbled. He laughed and reassured, "It's getting better, but you'll need to hang onto someone's arm. For now I seem to be the only one here, so here." He held out his arm for me to take. I gripped it and walked with him slowly. We started talking about the others and what happened before I left. "You and Yu, used to fight because of the nickname, 'Moyashi'. You used to call him BaKanda. It was funny to see Yu get mad at you." we laughed. Suddenly the said long haired samari had Mugen to Lavi-kun's neck. I just continued to laugh while they argued, "Stop using my first name, Stupid Usagi." Kanda growled. "I was just telling Allen-chan how you two used to fight, Yu.". The sword got closer to his neck, "She doesn't need to remember my name." he said. I started to wobble from laughing and fell. They looked at me, "What's wrong with the Moyashi?" Kanda asked. "It's Allen, BaKanda!" I argued. "She can't stand on her own. It's your fault, trying to kill me." Lavi explained. Kanda sheathed Mugen and helped me up. I latched onto his arm so I wouldn't fall, which he seemed to mind. He glared at me and hissed, "Why are you latching onto me for?" I blushed, "I didn't want to fall again." Lavi came over and grabbed my arm. "Let's go, you're hungry aren't you?" Lavi smiled. I heard Kanda click his tongue and walk off. I laughed, "Yeah. That was funny.".

~Lavi's POV~

After confessing we decided to get some food. On the way we ran into Yu....and he tried to kill me for calling him Yu. Now we're in the cafeteria in line to get food. In the normal chatter I hear Finders gossiping about Allen's return. I really want to smack them, they gossip when they don't know the whole story. We got up to the counter and Jerry squealed, "Allen-chan! You're back! I thought I'd never cook like I did for you ever again!" he hugged her, but she seemed to be confused. "Sorry Jerry, she doesn't remember. Do you remember her order?" I explain. "How could I forget? I'll get right on it! You want your usual?" I nodded and he ran in. "What did he mean by cook like I did for you?" Allen-chan asked confused. "Since your Innocence is Parasite-type you eat a lot to keep up the energy. So you normally eat mountains of food." I laughed. She took it in and imagined the mountain of food. Her mouth was watering. "Hey, the food done~" Jerry informed across the Cafeteria. She stopped drooling and tugged on my arm. We walked to the counter and she pushed her cart to the table. As we sat down she started eating. "Somehow you have better manners than before." I laughed. She blushed and stopped eating. "Really?" she stopped eating. I nod and eat my food. The awkward silence was too much for me and I spoke up, "So, Allen-chan what's the plan for today?" She stops eating for a sec and she looks as if Crown Clown was talking to her. "CC says we should train since its been a while..." She replied, sound unconvincing. I nodded and walked to put up my plate. Allen soon follows, a little less wobbly on her feet. "I see your walking is getting better." I chime, silently laughing when she blushes. Suddenly the intercom comes to live and we heard Komui's voice, "Allen and Lavi to my office." By the sound of his voice, it's a mission, and it's not his choice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SO SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE FOREVER, I HAD WRITERS BLOCK FOR BOTH MY STORIES, and school's hectic. But I'm back now. On another note, I realize I mention a character named Danny in my first chapter, so I'm guessing their an OC I decided to add? So, yeah. Thank you for reading~