Second Collab!

This collab is with the fantastic Mountain_Bear!

It's Danti!

Dark groaned lightly as he buried his face into Anti's hickey covered neck.

Anti moaned femininly and arched his back, accidentally digging his nails into Dark's back which pushed out a grunt from the larger male.

Anti let out more moans, his frail feminine body rocking against the bed as Dark thrusted faster to get even closer to their desired releases.

Dark grunted more, gripping the smaller's bouncy thick ass as he thrusted faster.

Anti moaned and tangled his fingers into Dark's hair, "Ah~ D-Darky I'm c-close~" he managed to moan out.

Dark simply nodded in reply and grabbed onto Anti's hips as his thrusts grew sloppier.

Anti moaned louder, his back arching as he let out a loud feminine scream as he released on his and Dark's chests. "OH DARK~!"

Dark grunted at Anti tightening around him and he suddenly slammed harshly into Anti's prostate, filling Anti to the brim with his cum.

Anti moaned at the feeling and closed his eyes, falling into a blissful state.

Dark panted lightly and pulled out of Anti. He laid beside him and nuzzled his head into Anti's neck affectionately, "I love you so God damn much."

Anti giggled softly and looked down at Dark, playing with his messy hair. He looked at the hair that covered Dark's arms and chest and legs and well, his fit toned body. "I love you too Darky... but you're starting to turn into a werewolf... again."

Dark groaned and scooted closer to Anti, nosing at the hickeys that were created earlier in the night. "Just... lay with me for a bit longer."

Anti nodded and wrapped his arms around Dark. "Just don't cause to much trouble... I don't need you killing more of the neighbour's cats..."

Dark sighed and nodded, hugging Anti closer to his body. "I'm not making any promises though, it's not like I can help it."

Anti rolled his eyes playfully and sighed. "What if you bit me? Turned me into a werewolf too?"

Dark looked at Anti and sighed. "Werewolves aren't like vampires. It doesn't work that way baby."

Anti giggled lightly and kissed his cheek. "Then what would happen if you hurt me?"

Dark shook his head dismissively. "I would never hurt you, and if I accidentally did you can yell at me all you like."

Anti shook his head. "I would deal with it. You know I can't yell at you."

Dark nodded and soon, his canines got sharper. "Better get the chains beautiful."

Anti got up and pulled on Dark's shirt, "Okay, but you can't complain if you have bruises after this."

Dark chuckled and sat up. "I know but you'll be there to kiss my wounds better." he cooed childishly.

Anti rolled his eyes playfully and kissed Dark's nose. "Shush. Just c'mon."

Dark rolled his eyes playfully and got up, going to where he was usually chained up.

Anti got a pillow and walked over to Dark. "Do you want a pillow?"

Dark shook his head. "I'll only rip it up and make a mess."

Anti nodded and put the pillow down, chaining Dark up. "Are they too tight? Too loose?"