To End on a Happier Note; The Note of Togetherness

Take a deep breath. S'all good.

  Breathing is over rated.

I beg to differ.

Why do you say that?

I wonder😒

  no need to be like that. Lighten up!.....wow I just said that.

Interesting. I can act as dark as my soul if I feel like it -_-

okay then..... Is that what's interesting? Or, what?

The "wow I just said that."

What about it?

Smh I was just trying to continue the convo so I said "interesting" Don't judge my lack of conversational skill.

Oh okay....I see....I won't judge you. What am I? I'm super mean one minute and calm and want o die the next.

The hell if I know.

That sounds like a cereal brand. "Want o' die"

your human, it's what you are.....and I'd buy it.

Well being human is horrible. And yeah me too.

I couldn't agree more.

Why are we here, on earth, suffering.

Fuck man, I'm just living life. I don't know anymore.

Oh, okay. I won't ask.

It's fine to ask just don't expect me to answer. I'm scum I can't answer. I would if I could.

You are not scum. And I know you would.

I fucking am though I'm living off of the expectations of others and not off my own will :) that makes me scum at the moment. Oof.

She was young and beautiful

Her big eyes took in the world around her

He looked at her with nostalgia

"She is too innocent for this world"

And then she died...the end.

Accurate description of life.

This is why I don't write poems.

Beautiful story, realistic unlike all other romance novels. *just randomly dies* is very realistic.

Thank you! I hope it happens to me.

So many people just die before they reach old age smh. I don't.

Why not?

I want for you to be here to witness when life gets better.

Will it though?

I believe it will.

Okay......Hey.

Mhmm?

Stick around. For me.

Alright. I will.

Thanks.

..Just as long as you keep the same promise.

  I will.

Thank you. I mean it. It's hard to put into words outside of texts but you mean so much to me. I wouldn't be able to bear losing you.

This is going to be the shittyist answer i give all day but it's all I could come up with. Same with me. I hope you live a long life. With joy and love surrounded by life and happiness, may every little thing put a smile on you face. I love you and losing you would be a loss I have no words for.

I....thank you....You too. You're so strong, so much stronger than me and I just want things to look up for you because you more than fucking deserve it. I want the darkness to clear and to be replaced with colour for you. I love you and I know all of this shittiness will end,, and I believe it'll be soon. For both of us.

Honestly, I only try to be strong; I'm not You are worth so much to me. I hope so I don't know how much I can take, heh. You are so, so strong. If you can take what I give you every few weeks and not fall apart once or even stumble with the load I've given you, I've never met anyone stronger. And your welcome. I will do whatever I can to make sure a smile stays on your face.

..I'm terrible with words.......Thank you. Just please continue to hang in there, because you're so damn precious. I can't even begin to explain.

I'm pretty damn bad myself. And I will. Also just because I say I'm not strong doesn't mean I don't want your baggage. Give it to me. However much you feel you need to. I want it, all of it. I don't suppose that's an option though so I'll take however much is necessary.

I know.....There's not many people I actually trust but you're one of the few that I do.....Thanks so much for being there for me.

I'm happy about that. You have no idea. It's not even a choice I consciously make to be there for you anymore. It's instinct. You don't ever have to worry about that.

Oml I don't deserve you.

  Ding dong you are wrong. You deserve the world and more. Wow I'm so cheesy. :p

Aaaa

Thank you

__ __  (A/N): this is a crying face...fyi)

|| /\/\ ||

  awwww! I love you too! And if anyone. Ever. Tells you you deserve less... Four out of five voices in my head think their and idiot....the other one is deciding where to bury you.....I'm spending too much time on the Internet.

Same tbh. R.i.p. :)

:) :,)

:,)

  : , it's a little face! ANYWAY!

Oml fab.

I dear love, have a math re-test tomorrow and I YET AGAIN forgot to study... How all great therapy sessions end.

True, and same.

Bye l love you<3 sleep well!

I love you too, sleep well too. owo.

Dreams...well too.

You too. Night!

^~^ night!

(A/N) : okay I know no one reads these but, i'm going to tell you anyway...even if you don't listen. The reason I do this, write I mean, is because I want you to pretend your me. these are actual conversations I have, not with myself obviously, I'm not that creative. it may not mean much to some of you, but it means a lot to me. Knowing people read this, makes me happy, and I honestly can't tell you how happy it makes me. so please play the role you feel you fits or you wish was you. Take advise and give some. Find someone who's real. someone you can talk to like this. if you can't, or feel uncertain...hey, what the hell right? Talk to me! we all carry our own burdens, some people can carry more. its what their designed to do. please I don't care if you know me or not. I would love to talk!

oh, geez that was long...heh, sorry. (I'm in love with Yuumei's art)

.....writes this while listing to 1 hour loop of TØP's sad music...i'm hopeless lol.