0.3;

I walk threw the halls of the school. I get close to the front doors of the school. I can see Monty standing there waiting. I open the door and walk down the steps.

"Hey." He smiles.

"Hi."

"You wanted to talk?"

"Yeah..I just wanted to say. Yesterday. I'm sorry. I was just..over whelmed." I sigh.

"It's okay."

"No it's not okay. The way I acted was unacceptable. I just wanted to apologize."I look up at him.

" you don't need to apologize. You did nothing wrong." He steps closer to me. I look over his shoulder and see Tyler walk by.

"Hey, what did you say to Tyler?"

"Who? The creepy stalker photographer kid." He scrunches his eyebrows.

"Yes." I reply.

"Nothing. I just said that he needs to stop taking pictures of people without their permission." He shrugs his shoulders.

"You need to chill. He's a good kid." I say.

"Okay if it makes you happy." He snakes his arms around my waist.

"Monty." I whisper.

"Let me please." He looks me into my eyes. It was like I was in a trance. Next thing I knew his lips were attached to mine. It felt amazing. Like old times. His soft plump lips against mine. But I soon snapped back into reality. I pushed him away lightly.

"Monty."

"Yeah, I'm sorry." He apologizes.

"Do you want a ride?" He adds.

"Yea sure." I weakly smile.

"How'd it go?" Alex asks.

"Eh nothing happened." I shrug my shoulders as I pot a marshmallow in my mouth.

"Really? Then what did you guys talk about." Jess smiles.

"Nothing. Just like I apologize for last night. He kissed me. We talked ab-" I start before I was interrupted.

"He kissed you!" Jess exclaims.

"You guys are making this a big deal." I chuckle.

"You guys broke up a couple weeks ago and he just kissed you. How can this not be a deal!?" She smiles big.

"He broke up with me." I point out throwing another marshmallow in my mouth.

"You guys didn't talk about the break up?" Alex questions.

"No why?" I ask.

"Nothing. I was just asking."

"And thanks for bringing marshmallows. My mom won't let me eat anything sweet." He adds smiling.

"No problem." I smile.

"So what do you guys wanna talk about?" Jess asks.

"I don't know." I sigh laying down on her lap.

"Let's go out." Jess suggested.

"And what get drunk?" I laugh.

"Yeah why not?"she replies.

"Bet. Let's go then." Me and Jess stand up.

"Are you coming Alex?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"No I think imma go to sleep early tonight."

"Okay goodnight." I smile.

We decided to go to Jess house and get alcohol. We sat on her curb and drank. Her parents weren't home so we were good. We drank out life away. Or I did. Jess had one drink.

"Hey I'm going to go to sleep. Do you want me to walk you home?"

"No I'm fine." I slurred.

"I'm taking this bottle." I grab it and start walking home. Or at least I thought I was walking.

"Goodnight. Be safe!" I heard Jess yell. I pulled out my phone and called the contact name I was craving.

"Liv?" The voice says.

"Heyyy." I slur.

"Where are you? Are you drunk?" He asked.

"No. Of course not. Why would I be drunk?" I laugh.

"Where are you Olivia?" Monty asks again.

"I don't know?" I look around.

"What's your surroundings?"

"I see a uhh tree." I laugh.

"Liv I'm being serious." He says.

"I seee uhhhh a store. I'm by the corner store. Lucky's."

"Okay. Stay there." He says hanging up.

It's been a good 3 minutes. I car pulls up next to me. I knew it was Monty's car. The lights were blinding me. I leaned against a tree and threw up.

"Liv!" Monty rushed out of the car. He help me up and sat me in the car. He hands me a piece of gum. I know I need it. So I chewed it.

"What the fuck were you doing?" He yelled.

"Why are you yelling at me?" I slur.

"Because. You made a stupid decision!"

"What dating up. Yeah clearly I see."

"Liv you know what I mean." He groans.

"Do I?" I question.

"You can't go home like this!" He yells in frustration hitting the steering wheel.

"You can't go home like this." I mock him laughing.

"You think this is funny." He stares at me.

"Keep your eyes on the road sir." I laugh pointing to the road.

"You're telling me what to do. You just got drunk and didn't even know where you were!" He yelled.

"Stop yelling! You're giving me a migraine." I groan holding my head.

"I'm giving you a migraine." He laughs.

"Oh my god. You gotta be kidding me." He groans. He pulls into the driveway of his house. He gets out the car and comes around to help me out.

We make it to his room. He grabs some clothes for me to change into.

"Can I trust you to take a shower?" He asks me handing the clothes.

"Does it look like you can trust me." I smile big.

"Hell no, let's go." He grabs my hand. He turns the shower on. He stares at me.

"What are you waiting for?" He ask gesturing to me not taking off my clothes.

"Turn around." I spin my finger.

"Really?" He chuckles.

"It's not like I haven't seen it before." He says turning around. I strip my clothing. Being me I would just jump inside the shower. But I'm not me tonight.

"Are you done yet?" Monty asks. I walk towards him. I put my hands on his shoulder and drag them down his arms. He slowly turns around.

"Liv. You're not doing this." Monty says.

"Let me please." I whisper against his lips. He slowly nods and kisses. The kiss wasn't harsh. It was slow and passionate.