0.7;

"Hey what's wrong?" Jess runs up to me.

"Nothing I'm fine." I continue walking. She didn't follow. Which I appreciate that. I went straight to my locker. I really need some ice cream. Food in general. Maybe some hot wings.

"Hey. I heard you and Monty yelling outside of the school this morning." Alex says walking up to my locker.

"Yeah." I sigh continuing to look in my locker.

"Olivia do you want to talk about this?" Alex says.

"No I really don't."

"I'm in the mood for cupcakes. Let's get some cupcakes." I smile.

"We gotta get to class." He laughs.

"If someone brings me cupcakes. I'll be the happiest on the planet." I chuckle.

"Do you want to go to the baseball game today?" Sheri asks me.

"Oh um."

"Oh shit I forgot I'm sorry." Sheri face palms herself.

"No it's fine. If you wanna go then we can go." I smile.

"Okay. Just meet me here." She smiles walking away. I nod and what to my favorite teachers class.

"Good morning Olivia."

"Good morning Ms.Greene."

"Okay class. Blah blah." She started talking but I toned her out. All today I was thinking about Monty. How he broke up with me to protect me. Speaking of Monty. Where is he. Bryce and Scott is here. Ms.green bean started writing some notes. So I copied them down. Because you know. I gotta get this grade.

"Nice for you to join us Montgomery." I immediately pick my head up. He looked. A mess. His eyes were red. Like he's been smoking. But puffy like he's been crying. I know for gosh dang sure my eyes are puffy.

"Aye man you okay?" I hear Scott say.

"Yeah, fine." He blankly says.

"Told you don't get caught up with that girl." Bryce says. But Monty ignores him. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Zach
I heard you wanted cupcakes *wiggles eyebrows*

Me
Did you really just type wiggles eyebrows

Zach
Yes, now do you want cupcakes or not?

Me
Heck's yes I do

Zach
Okay bet. I'll see you at lunch.

I smile at the fact that I'm getting my cupcakes. Something that can cheer me up. I truly do miss Monty. What I did what fucked. Like everything I think about him or look at him. I feel guilty. I look at Monty. He's not talking to his friends or anything. Just sitting there. With his head in his hands. When the bell rung he grabbed his bag and left.

I grab my bag and left. I went to the lunch room and sit at my table with my lunch table. Zach comes up to me and hands me a box of 10 cupcakes.

"Agh Zach thank you!" I hug him.

"Who told you?" I add.

"Alex." He chuckles.

"Alex." I laugh.

"I can't eat all of these." I smile looking at the cupcakes. Cupcakes make me the happiest person earth. Everything I was sad or depressed or even mad at Monty. He always got me cupcakes.

"Well I can take half. I share them with my boys." He points to his table.

"How many do you want?" He adds.

"I'll take three." I say. He let me pick which ones I wanted. There were two red velvets. Those were mine and Monty's favorite.

"Give this red velvet to Monty." I say pointing to the cupcake. He nods. He takes the box up his table.

"Hey." Clay says sitting in front of me.

"Hey. Cupcake?" I slide him one. He takes it and eats it.

"So sweet." He says taking a sip of his water.

"It's a cupcake. What do you expect." I laugh.

"I heard you this morning...with Monty." Clay says putting down the cupcake wrapper.

"Like if you want to say something. I'm hear. You can talk to me." Clay says.

"Why does everyone want me to talk to them about Monty. How about you go ask him if he wants to talk." I raise my voice.

"Liv calm down." Jess pops up out of no where.

"No don't tell me to calm down. I'm tired. If I don't wanna talk I don't wanna. Just leave me alone." I yell.

"You're causing a scene." Alex says.

"Who cares. Everyone here can suck my ass!" I yell storming out of the lunch room.

Third person POV

"What the hell is wrong with her?" Jessica asks.

"A lot of things so happening. You know with Monty. I think she's overwhelmed." Alex responds.

"Someone needs to figure this out." Jessica sighs.

"No monty needs to talk to her." Alex says.

"Monty is not going to talk to her." Zach pops up out of no where.

"Why?" Alex asks.

"Something happened Friday at Bryce's party." Clay answers.

"Zach you need to help those two. You can actually talk to Monty." Jessica suggests.

"I can but not today. He looks not so good today. So I rather leave it alone."

"What happened. They were like the cutest couple ever." Jessica sighs.

"Something happened between them. No one knows what happened though. But I think they should talk it out." Clay says.

"They tried and talk. Like three times. But it makes things worst." Alex sighs.

"We need a plan. I don't like seeing Olivia like this." Jessica complains.

"I don't like seeing monty like this. He looks like a sad puppy." Zach points to his table. All four of them look. Monty did look depressed.

"We need to lock them in the same room."

"Good idea."

"Maybe we should let nature takes its course and let them figure it out." Clay announces.