34. This I promise you

Notes: even I don't know what has gotten into me hahaha but yep, here I am with one more short story... Hope u guys like it

**

Chapter Summary: Prompt byTheForrestofFanfic: "Lovedthe story! Id love to read a fic about them both coming back to their flatafter a big fight, their bruised and hurt and they just talk, vent, heal andlove - keep writing i love the pairing!" 

**

Oliver looked closer, trying to figure out who was that figure under that black hood and dark mask. It was night already, and it rained a lot. His team were fighting a bunch of agents on street and their leader seemed to be right in front of him. Kara Danvers stood behind him, ready to attack if it was necessary. They heard a weird laugh and a gun shooting.

Kara saw the figure pointing the gun at Oliver and didn't think twice. She used her super speed and stood in front of Oliver. Guns had no effect on her so it was everything ok... Except it wasn't.

- Hello, Supergirl! – A familiar voice said it as the person took the mask and hood off.

- Lillian Luthor? – Kara whispered in shock.

Then, she felt something warm on her stomach.

That was weird.

She pressed her hand on her belly and looked at all that blood. She looked confused at Oliver as she blacked out in the middle of the street.

Kryptonite bullet.

Oliver couldn't think anymore; he was dominated by anger. He advanced towards Lillian and gladly, fought her as hard as he could. He knocked the gun out of her hand, grabbing an arrow from his quiver and pressing it on her rib, making her bent in pain. He used his knee to hit her chin, making her fall down as he pointed an arrow towards her.

- You are going to pay for it! – He said as he shot it on her leg.

She screamed in pain but slowly closed her eyes, feeling weaker by the second.

- Is she... - Cisco said as he ran, approached the scene.

- No! She is just out...

Oliver grabbed another arrow from his quiver, a trick one, and shot at Lillian. It created a wire around her, tying her up.

- Just in case... - Oliver said as he looked at Cisco – Can you breach her back to DEO at Earth 38? I'll take Kara to Star Labs.

It all happened so fast, Oliver couldn't think properly. He grabbed Kara and ran towards Diggle's van. They drove really fast towards Star Labs. He thought about asking Barry's help, but he was a little busy trying not to get killed. That was a hell of a night, literally.

Hours later, it was really dark and still raining. The city was in completely silence as people would probably be sleeping and having sweet dreams. Meanwhile, Oliver was living a nightmare. Oliver opened the door to his apartment that he shared with Kara sometimes, letting her in and closing the door behind him.

- I can tell you're mad... - Kara said as she still felt a bit sore, caring a red solar lamp in her hands.

- I'm glad Caitlin has those things just in case you get hurt while visiting... Seriously Kara, what were you thinking?

- About saving you!

- You almost got yourself killed!

- I had no idea Lillian Luthor would steal Winn's device and come here after me. – She looked serious at him – I wouldn't take the chance of letting you get hurt.