chapter 19

Minhyun's POV
Flashback-3 weeks ago
jihoon (angrily): WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY HWANG MINHYUN!!
*Jihoon punches Minhyun on the face*
minhyun: I said,I like her.
jihoon (pissed): You clearly know Euiyoung is off-limits!! And I thought you'd be loyal.
minhyun (calmly): I know it's part of the bro code,but Jihoon,she's the one for me. I can feel it.
*Jihoon storms over to Minhyun and raises his fist. Dongjun steps forward and tries intercepting the fight*
dongjun: Just apologise or
we'll be caught for being public nuisances here.
jihoon: Back off,Kim Dongjun!! Nobody needs you here.
minhyun (sighing): Dongjun,I don't want you to get hurt because of this.
*Dongjun steps aside and Jihoon punches Minhyun's face*
minhyun (angrily): Seo Jihoon! What was that for?!
jihoon (smirking): What was that for?!
*Jihoon leans closer to Minhyun*
jihoon: That was for going against the code. Hwang. Minhyun.
minhyun: Love overpowers bro codes,Jihoon. I can feel it-she likes me too.
jihoon (raised voice): No,she likes ME more!! I'm more handsome,loser.
minhyun: How about a bet?
jihoon: What? You want a bet with me? I always win,Hwang Minhyun.
minhyun: This one is more high-stakes. Both of us try to win Euiyoung over. Whoever wins will have her as his girlfriend,but whoever loses must completely forget about her.
jihoon (smirking): Bring it on. I always win anyways.
End of flashback

The next day,Third Person's POV
In the morning,Euiyoung woke up to a sizzling sound and the smell of breakfast food. Tidying her hair,she walked out of the room to find Minhyun cooking. "Good morning." Minhyun looked up at Euiyoung with an unusually bright smile as he prepared bacon and eggs. "Are you hungry,Euiyoung? I'm preparing breakfast for you." Minhyun said as he plated the bacon onto a plate with scrambled eggs.

"I'm already hungry,Minhyun." Euiyoung sat on the sofa using her phone while Minhyun continued cooking in the kitchen. Occasionally,Euiyoung couldn't help but lift her gaze and stare at Minhyun,for he looked handsome while concentrating on his cooking. And many a time did Minhyun look at her and marvel at how beautiful she looked with her fair skin glowing in the morning sunlight as she shifted her face.

"Breakfast is ready!" Minhyun carried the plates of food out to the dinner table as Euiyoung excitedly ran there. Her eyes gleamed when she saw the food Minhyun had specially taken his entire morning to make. "Why don't you try it?" Minhyun asked her with a smile.

Minhyun's POV
me (smiling): Why don't you try it?
euiyoung: Yeah,I was going to. Thank you for the food!!
*Euiyoung takes a bite of the eggs and bacon*
Will...she like it?

euiyoung: Minhyun,these are great!! You didn't tell me you could cook this well.
Thank God she likes it!!