Chapter 1

October 30th 1991

Hanna: Daddy Daddy look what I painted today

Y/N: Hey there kiddo it looks really great. you say as you put your guitar case to the wall next to the door.

Catherine: Haha She's really been excited for you to come home so she could show you.

Hanna: Daddy can you play me a song.

Y/N:Why ofcourse I can.

You then here knocking on your front door of yor apartment you then set your daughter in her chair at the dinner table and then you walk over to the door. You then open the door but before you can fully open the door it is pushed in then you fall to the ground and you see a group of 3 guys walk in.

Man 1: honey I'm home.

He says as he kicks you in the face
then another man walks in to the kitchen.

Catherine: who are you!!

The man then punches her in the stomach then the man grabs her by her long black hair and starts dragging her towards the leaving. Room your daughter ran up to the man and started to punch screaming and Crying saying.

Hanna: Let my mommy go!!! Let my

Before she can finish what she is saying the second man then slapped her across the face knocking her to the ground.

Man 3: hey John Frankie look what I found.

He says as he throws your wife into the coffee table.

Y/N: do anything you want to me but leave my wife and Daughter!! Alone Please don't hurt them!!

The man with the gun to your head clearly being the leader.

Frankie: Nice find Jackie hey John why don't you have some fun with the deer wife.

Then John starts walking over to your wife while he is unbundling his pants and laughing.

Y/N: NO!!!!!!

Frankie: Hey!! Hey!! You Fucker!! Your gonna sit still and watch.

13 minutes later

Frankie then then picks you up by your long red hair then punches you face first into your window breaking it then the second man ties a extension cord around your neck.

Frankie: hey John why don't you kill the kid okay.

John then bets your daughter to death

You are so angry that you start to move around Frankie then punches you in the gut then walks. Over to your wife who is laying in class shards cringing in pain because after John forced him self on her he then started rubbing the class shards on her. Frankie then crouches by her side with a big shit eating grin on his face then he looked up at you and said.

Frankie: So bad So sad.

He then stands up and says.

Frankie: hey Smith can you hand me your knife.

Smith then hands him his knife and flashes one more evil grin and says.

Frankie: Hang him out the window
but first let him watch this.

Frankie then cuts your wife's throat
Then you are thrown out of your window the three men look at you as you are falling with smile's upon their faces and John was laughing and then the cord around your neck then stops you from falling and snaps your neck.