Chapter 2

You jump up and grab on to the windowpane and lift yourself up you stick half of your body out of the window but you quickly pull yourself back and do a back flip and land on your feet.

You look at your hands to see you hands with deep cuts but they quickly heal up as if they never happened you go to the roof top and start running across the rooftops doing things that you have never done but you stop on the edge of a building.

Looking down the alleyway but you see a man with long dreadlocks and a black trench coat then you remember the third man that helped killed you and your family. But you quickly run along the edge of the building you jump off and land on your back on the ground laughing like a madman.

"Hey what the fuck is so funny."

You hop out of the dumpster turn around to face one of the men that killed you.

"Why not I found you so why not."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean you freak!"

He then pulled out a knife and lunged at you but you catch him by the wrist and punch him in the mouth making him stumble backwards a few feet but he quickly regained his footing and took off his coat reviling a bunch of knives.

"Now I'm gonna gut you like a stuff pig." He says as a wicked smile creeps on his face while he pulls out two knives.

You back up a few steps but he threw one of his knives at you but you easily dodge it and continue to walk towards him but he throws another knife at you but this time you smak it to the side.

"try harder!" You say in an lingering tone.

He throws another knife at you but this time you catch the knife and throw the knife into his right shoulder and you are upon him quickly you grab his left wrist and brake it.

"Ahhhhhh!!"

You put your right hand on his mouth.

"Shhhhh I wanna ask you a question do you remember what you and your two friends did to a family of three a year ago." You take your hand off his mouth.

"Ofcourse I don't you nutjob."

You dig the futher into his shoulder.

"Fuucckkk! Ahh!"

"Oh maybe I'm being to vag about my question do you remember making a little girl watch as your buddy John I think his name was rape the little girl's mother in front of her."

"Now I remember I wish I was able to get a piece of that Haha."

You rip the knife out of his shoulder and stab the knife in his chest and stab the rest of his knives into his torso.

After you killed Jack you put his coat on and went to the pawnshop before you knocked on the gate you heard someone with a raspy voice shout.

"Hey piss of were closed!"

You bang on the gate

"Go sleep it off somewhere else crack head unless you wanna get mutilated."

You then move the gate to the side

The clerk pulled out a 44 magnum
and walked around to the right and out from behind the counter to the door.

You walk to the door look inside and knock on the glass door.

"Hey!! Hey!!" He said as he was walking to the door even faster with his gun aimed at the door.