Day 1: Assignment

For those of you who have read this. Just know that it's been rewritten. Originally named Family Matters. Storylines been changed a bit and ages. Plot line still the same.

**

Shadows of darkness consumed my being the longer I stood there and played stalker. Officer Teddy was too oblivious for a man of the law. So much so that he hadn't seen me creeping up behind him outside of the dark alleyway. He had pulled up his zipper and fixed his pants. Ignoring the hiccuping cries of his freshly new victim all battered and bruised. 

'Traumatised'.

Left there to suffer in silence. He's a special case here. Always dodging the actual law. Not saying that all of them are terrible. Just this one is. 

'Ours to play with'.

The itch I felt building up for days had crawled all inside of my skin. Egging me on to do the unthinkable. To do the savage. No mercy. Withholding a shot filled paralyzer I slipped up behind him. "Say hello to your fate", it whispered from behind him. Right before I plunged the shot into his neck. To quickly jerk his stumbling form back into the shadows. Where we both belong. 

Carelessly I let him fall onto the wet cold concrete. Surely he'd have a concussion now. Slowly I crept up to the terrified little used rabbit. Quaking the eighteen year old college student looked up at me through terrified ocean blue eyes. Eyes that hold immense trauma. I pressed my red leather gloved index finger to the broken in half cracked red masquerade type of mask. My lips formed a small smile. Momentarily it took over. 

"Don't cry, darling. He's going to be taken care of". She shook some more at our sinister promise. A promise that's going to be so damn life fulfilling. I nodded my head at Gretchen who had just arrived to take the camera recorder I gave her. She's here to help us clean up the mess. Even as much as she's there to help me not take out innocent people. 

'Who's innocent these days, Gage?'

No one. I wanted to shout out loud. Without another word at the survivor I had lifted up the heavy officer. To drag him further down the alleyway. We couldn't wait for him to come around. 

Loud screams of pure agony escaped my victim. The knife in my hand was covered in their delicious filthy blood. In little chunks pieces of their skin was hanging off of it.   Nothing more could bring me immense joy than taking one's life. Specifically one that deserve it. "Stop", the man gurgled choking. 

'You poor thing', voiced it. 

Crimson red flowed out of his pale lips. "Did you stop?" Voiced it from my own lips. His cry for mercy didn't phase me. Not when I pulled out my silver pliers to break all of the bones in his fingers in three different places. I took my beautiful time doing so. Next I took out my saw and placed it besides his strapped down head on the hospital bed. Time for me to really get to work. 

Weak screams left him. He tried to pull at the black leather straps holding him down. Lifting up the medical saw I brought it towards his head. "Time to really show you what actual pain is like". His victims screams and pleading words flowed through my mind. Getting me into the flow of creating my beautiful masterpiece here. 

Two hours later he was ripped apart like I plastic doll. I had on gloves while I began to clean up the mess I had made. Very slowly may I add. "You did a wonderful job on him!", excliamed Henry the fool. The older man always knew where to find me. My own stalker here. 

He worked for the local newspaper and loved to follow me around like a lost puppy, instead of becoming my unwilling victim I let him take photos of those I've killed. After Kayo let him into the family, of course.