Prologue

Harry's POV

This place was magnificent. Flowers surrounded everywhere I looked. This was truly natural beauty at its best. The primroses and violets and all species of flowers lay scattered on the grassy earth beneath us. I would've goggled at all the different coloured vines hanging down the trees, but my eyes were glued to the most beautiful person in the world. He was more beautiful than all these roses and trees combined. To think that we used to be arch enemies, and now here we are, at the most beautiful fields in the Forbidden Forest.

Draco looks up at me, and I look away, blushing. I still wasn't exactly over the fact that I am alone in the most beautiful forest with the most beautiful boy ever.

"What you thinking about?" He whispers underneath his breath as he slowly makes his way towards me. I feel my pulse quicken with every step he took forward. Gosh I sound like such a girl.

"Look at me, love." He says, his tone a little more serious than it was before. I look up at him and HOLY CRAP THOSE EYES.

"You are so damn pretty, Harry," He starts. I give a soft laugh, nodding my head, silently encouraging *cough* begging *cough* him to continue.

"I want you to promise me something, love." Draco whispers. His silvery grey eyes that always had that spark of happiness lately has now faded. I wondered why he suddenly looks so dull.

"What do you want me to promise?" I ask him, my voice matching with his soft tone. Draco glances down at the ground before meeting my gaze again.

"I want you to promise me that if we get caught, you won't take any blame," He says. "Bad records wont be nice in your file when you become an auror now, yeah?" He added, with a slight hint of a chuckle, but it didn't work.

"But Draco, I cant let you take all the blame to yourself! If we go down then we go down together! I love you, and I might not know much about love, but I do know that you don't leave the person you love behind. Heck, you don't leave ANY wizard behind. You and I both know that we got into this mess together, and now we will find a way to get out of it. And why you called this bad," I wave my arms between us to make my point, "I don't understand. Draco, this is the best I've ever felt in my life, and even if things go to hell, I know I wont regret any moment I spent with you." I swallow after my 'speech'.

i hoped with all of my luck that Draco wont keep this overprotectiveness up. I cross my fingers behind my back and pray silently that he cuts it out.

But of course, Draco protested. But the thing was, just when he opens his mouth to argue, we hear a voice behind us.

"You have been surrounded. There is no way of escaping this time. We've been waiting too long to kill you."