Chapter 3. Babying

"Why are you so silent?" I asked queitly. "...i can't really say that" he said. "Can't say what?.."
————————————————————

"You really wanna know?" He said and turned around. "Yes" i said and watched as he stood up.

"I want you to stop babying me!" He said and crossed his arms.

If he really wanted that then fine, see how long that will last. "Fine then" i said and picked up my blanket and pillow. I walked over to the stairs and went up.

"Where you going?" He asked me softly.

"Well you don't need me so i'm going to my room, why do you care?" I asked and he looked a bit shocked.

"Oh nothing, i'm gonna watch movie by myself down stairs" he said sassy resting his hands on his hips.

"Sure" i said and walked all the way up to my room closing the door behind me. I chuckled at what he was doing right now. I turned off my light and went to lay down. I didn't know if i was gonna fall asleep and wanted to text Rita but she didn't reply. I decided to get a drink and went downstairs with a blanket wrapped around me. I shivered as i felt the cold floor underneath me.

I started walking downstairs making sure no one would wake up. I saw Jai sleeping on the couch, he was watching Fuller house, now i noticed he was wearing my sweater. I didn't know how he got it but he had it. It was kinda adorable to be honest, woah wait what!?

I shrugged it off and went into the kitchen turning the light on. I opened the fridge and bent over to grab a water bottle. "I will hunt you down" i heard a deep voice whisper in my ear and immidiately turned around. My heart was beating out of my chest, i didn't see anyone. I was hallucinating again! I closed my eyes for a second and walked out the kitchen turning off the light.

I saw that Jai was still sleeping and went upstairs. I guess he didn't need me anymore pfff. I took off my shirt and trew it somewhere in my room. I then opened the sheets laying down and waited till i fell asleep.

-

1 week later*

Jai still hadn't asked me for anything, wait no he still hasn't talked to me! I was going insane myself. Maybe i was babying him too much sometimes but that's because i want to be there for him like he is there for me. That's always how it worked, or i did it a bit tooo much i guess. I sighed and stood up from my bed getting myself ready to see a doctor. Yes i was finnaly going to the doctor to hopefully get some kind of medication. Each day it got worse, well what is even a day anymore? I picked out some neat clothes and opened my door to walk to the bathroom and saw Jai coming upstairs. I looked down to the ground avoiding eye contact with him. I pushed the bathroom door open and turned on the lights.

-

I saw that it was 8:47 already and i had to be there at 9:30. It was a 30 minute drive and i started rushing knowing i had only 13 minutes left. I putted on my white blouse and my blue jeans. I brushed my teeth while i was spraying on deodarant but didn't notice the opening was pointed to my face and sprayed it in my eye. "ARGH FUCK!" I groaned in pain dropping my toothbrush. I stumbeled backwards and fell into the bathtub. "Ouch" i said and quickly got up leaving the bathroom. I ran downstairs and searched for my shoes. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Where are they!" I yelled and searched trough our hall way. I was so fucking stressed about everything! I started running trough the house with one eye closed since it was still hurting. I ran back upstairs and went into my room and searched trough my closet trowing everything out. "GOD FACKING DAMMIT!" I yelled closing it. I breathed out "think Luke" i said to myself and held one hand over my left eye. I walked out of my room again and looked left. Jai was standing there and his face was becoming red while he was half hidden behind the door. He didn't dare to come out! That's fine. I groaned again grabbing random shoes and going out the door with my car keys. I didn't care how i looked anymore to be honest.